Author Topic: No Calls For Military Intervention In Venezuela (Yet)  (Read 586 times)

rangerrebew

No Calls For Military Intervention In Venezuela (Yet)
« on: September 30, 2018, 10:33:00 am »
Sarah Lee

Posted: Sep 29, 2018 8:00 AM

While President Donald Trump and his military officials downplay the possibility of military intervention in Venezuela, others connected to his administration and to the federal government have taken a harder line.

Speculation that the U.S. may be open to a military option with regard to Venezuela has been bubbling since a Wednesday press gaggle Trump held with reporters before a meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu while visiting the United Nations (U.N.).

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/sarahlee/2018/09/29/no-calls-for-military-intervention-in-venezuela-yet-n2523724

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: No Calls For Military Intervention In Venezuela (Yet)
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 12:41:21 pm »

Not just no, but HELL NO!!!!!

Let that cesspool implode on itself, and let their minions realize the full fury of benefits of communism.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 12:53:15 pm »
See the source image

As with every other war John McCain (the recent messiah of the Liberals) has ever heard of...he gives the idea of military intervention a big thumbs-up!

(thank God this guy never became President. we would be at war with half the world by now. we really would be.)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 12:53:47 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline thackney

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 03:15:17 pm »
It would be a pretty easy take-over.

Show up with a container-ship loaded with toilet paper.

Offer to exchange a pack for any working firearm.  Within two weeks the entire army would be disarmed.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer