Author Topic: Kanye West jeered after ranting about Trump at ‘SNL’  (Read 1271 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kanye West jeered after ranting about Trump at ‘SNL’
« on: September 30, 2018, 02:50:08 pm »

Entertainment
Kanye West jeered after ranting about Trump at ‘SNL’

By Mark Moore

September 30, 2018 | 8:32am

Rapper Kanye West got boos and jeers from the audience at “Saturday Night Live” after he went on a pro-President Trump rant during the closing credits of the season premiere.

West, wearing a red “Make American Great Again” hat and the show’s cast standing behind him, launched into the screed off camera, but it was caught on video by comedian Chris Rock.

“I wanna cry right now, black man in America, supposed to keep what you’re feeling inside right now,” he sang as he paced the stage.

He continued: “The blacks want always Democrats you know it’s like the plan they did, to take the fathers out the home and put them on welfare. Does anybody know about that? That’s a Democratic plan.”

Then he turned to his support of Trump.

more
https://nypost.com/2018/09/30/kanye-west-jeered-after-ranting-about-trump-at-snl/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Kanye West jeered after ranting about Trump at ‘SNL’
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 02:59:35 pm »
Kanye West says he was 'bullied' backstage at 'SNL' for MAGA hat, riffs about Trump, Democrats after feed cut
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/kanye-west-says-he-was-bullied-backstage-at-snl-for-maga-hat-riffs-about-trump-democrats-after-feed-cut
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 03:05:47 pm »
Trump pardoned that woman in prison, maybe the Kardashinans/West are giving him this support, kind of as compensation.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 03:23:30 pm »
Trump pardoned that woman in prison, maybe the Kardashinans/West are giving him this support, kind of as compensation.

Kanye supported Trump long before that happened...I think Kim took advantage of that to help this women in prison.
Support the USO

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 05:23:49 pm »

Earlier in the evening, West bizarrely performed, dressed as a Perrier bottle.  I’m not sure if this overrated screwball is the guy you want as your high-profile celebrity supporter.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2018, 05:37:12 pm »
Yes, let’s reject West. Makes a lot of sense for republicans to cut down on the number of messengers and messages getting into blacks’ hearts and minds (or at least starting a heated discussion around the pool).
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 05:51:04 pm by aligncare »

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2018, 06:00:15 pm »
Yes, let’s reject West. Makes a lot of sense for republicans to cut down on the number of messengers and messages getting into blacks’ hearts and minds (or at least starting a heated discussion around the pool).

This is a big moment. You can bet in the barbershops they are talking about Kanye.  It's going to embolden a lot of blacks who have been cowered into silence by the Black Orthodoxy to start speaking out.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2018, 06:01:07 pm »
Jeered by White Liberals.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2018, 06:02:09 pm »

Earlier in the evening, West bizarrely performed, dressed as a Perrier bottle.  I’m not sure if this overrated screwball is the guy you want as your high-profile celebrity supporter.

Do you have a problem with Alice Cooper?

Offline edpc

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2018, 06:13:49 pm »
West should be rejected, because he is a known flake, with a chaotic personality, who made overhyped, sh*t music, ran his mouth, was wildly unpredictable, and got his own mother killed through doctor shopping, long before he was ever a Trump supporter.

Offline edpc

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2018, 06:18:51 pm »
Do you have a problem with Alice Cooper?

No, because Cooper was not rushed to the hospital due to a psychotic breakdown two years ago.  West was.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 06:49:14 pm by edpc »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2018, 06:21:41 pm »

Reagan, "Bedtime for Bonzo."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedtime_for_Bonzo

EDPC=agent from Stupid Party mentality
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2018, 06:38:04 pm »

That was the most bizarre performance I've ever seen this side of a musical put on by kindergartners (at least they have an excuse). He either is mentally ill or putting on a giant troll game (I suspect the latter).

The second performance I'm surprised got past the censors. The woman singing with him was wearing a top completely see through (not just implied but as clear as plastic wrap with nothing under it).  Also, lil'pump was dropping f-bombs every few words. In the past that would get a network huge fines.

Kanye is playing some sort of game.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 06:43:25 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline ABX

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2018, 06:39:10 pm »

No, because Cooper was not rushed to the hospital due to a psychotic breakdown two years ago.

Alice Cooper also has talent.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2018, 06:41:17 pm »

Alice had his issues in 1970s and cleaned up.

Offline ABX

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2018, 06:42:48 pm »
Alice had his issues in 1970s and cleaned up.

Even when he had problems, he had talent and his productions were works of art.

Unlike Mr water bottle.

Offline edpc

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2018, 07:46:14 pm »
Reagan, "Bedtime for Bonzo."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedtime_for_Bonzo

EDPC=agent from Stupid Party mentality

Right.  Reagan was always considered a B movie actor, whereas those that now jeer West called him a musical genius not too long ago.  He’s always been a clown.  That same crowd also considers Jay-Z brilliant and Cobain to be a voice of a generation.  But you go on thinking I’m the problem.    *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 07:47:51 pm by edpc »

Offline edpc

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2018, 10:15:35 pm »
That was the most bizarre performance I've ever seen this side of a musical put on by kindergartners (at least they have an excuse). He either is mentally ill or putting on a giant troll game (I suspect the latter).

The second performance I'm surprised got past the censors. The woman singing with him was wearing a top completely see through (not just implied but as clear as plastic wrap with nothing under it).  Also, lil'pump was dropping f-bombs every few words. In the past that would get a network huge fines.

Kanye is playing some sort of game.

This may explain it.  Publicly to push his next cause.....

It appears West is explaining why he is wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat and supporting Donald Trump. He writes, “this represents good and America becoming whole again. We will no longer outsource to other countries. We build factories here in America and create jobs.”

He went on to say that “We will provide jobs for all who are free from prisons as we abolish the 13th amendment,” which may be a reference to prison reform, which his wife Kim Kardashian has spoken with the president and his administration about.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kanye-west-calls-abolition-13th-amendment-wearing-maga-hat-200939574.html

Online Hoodat

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2018, 10:22:33 pm »

And he can flat out run.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Silver Pines

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2018, 10:28:11 pm »
West should be rejected, because he is a known flake, with a chaotic personality, who made overhyped, sh*t music, ran his mouth, was wildly unpredictable, and got his own mother killed through doctor shopping, long before he was ever a Trump supporter.

@edpc

Yeah, I have to agree.  We've jumped on bandwagons in the past and been burned.  In my opinion, he's just trying to get publicity.  If I'm wrong, I'll happily admit it.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2018, 10:35:16 pm »
@edpc

Yeah, I have to agree.  We've jumped on bandwagons in the past and been burned.  In my opinion, he's just trying to get publicity.  If I'm wrong, I'll happily admit it.

No one has to jump on Kanye West's bandwagon.

I wouldn't know his music if I heard it, and what I do know of him (which is little) suggests that he is an untalented, unstable narcissist.  However there are apparently many others who disagree; I'm sure he could buy and sell me with his spare pocket change.  As a tactical matter, it is not necessary to endorse him in order to take advantage of his endorsement.
James 1:20

Offline edpc

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2018, 10:58:34 pm »
@edpc

See reply 17.  He had his performance last night, which drew attention, then posted his 13A message today.

Silver Pines

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2018, 11:01:35 pm »

See reply 17.  He had his performance last night, which drew attention, then posted his 13A message today.

@edpc

Dude's not stupid, lol.