Author Topic: The Genius of the Elevator Women  (Read 563 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Genius of the Elevator Women
« on: September 30, 2018, 02:52:52 pm »
By Wayne Isaac| September 29th, 2018

The Elevator Women sniping Senator Flake in front of so many journalists was a deliberate move. And it worked beautifully. Public tongue-lashings of this sort are wonderfully effective against men.

Flake was caught in an enclosed space, unable to escape, maneuver, or construct a hasty defense. Off guard and off kilter, he simply stuttered out half-hearted responses in the face of overwhelming pressure.

I admire the Left’s strategic and tactical understanding. Find your enemy’s weakness and then strike at it, hard, in the moment he least expects it.

The fundamental task in warfare is to distill the enemy problem to its core component. Once done, you find the critical vulnerability and exploit it to the utmost. You find your enemy’s center of gravity and then kick it out from under him.

This is the genius of the modern Left. They actually want to win the Cold Civil War.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2018/09/29/the-genius-of-the-elevator-women/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The Genius of the Elevator Women
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 02:55:57 pm »

Two can play that game.  If it was me, I would have yelled....   Security!!!!!!......   I think she has a knife!!!!!!

Of course, I don't think Flake can think that quickly or clearly.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 02:59:35 pm »
They went for the weakest link.  And Security permitted it, they weren't supposed to be anywhere near that elevator for just this reason.

I wouldn't call it "genius," though.  "Alinskyist" would be more correct.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 03:05:12 pm »
You have to hand it to the rats..they all stick together.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 03:05:18 pm »
They went for the weakest link.  And Security permitted it, they weren't supposed to be anywhere near that elevator for just this reason.

I wouldn't call it "genius," though.  "Alinskyist" would be more correct.

Whoever was supposed to be securing that elevator should be FIRED. These were just crazy Liberal wackos but only by pure chance. They just as easily could have been there to kill him. And they easily could have done the hit. Flakes assassination would have served the same purpose. It would have thrown the hearing into disarray for who knows how long.

If I was a Senator in that area, I would very concerned about whether or not the security people are doing their jobs incompetently, or if they are taking bribes to allow Leftist protesters to pass.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 12:05:34 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2018, 03:33:23 pm »
Whomever was supposed to be securing that elevator should be FIRED. These were just crazy Liberal wackos but only by pure chance. They just as easily could have been there to kill him. And they easily could have done the hit. Flakes assassination would have served the same purpose. It would have thrown the hearing into disarray for who knows how long.

If I was a Senator in that area, I would very concerned about whether or not the security people are doing their jobs incompetently, or if they are taking bribes to allow Leftist protesters to pass.

I'm sure there is an assessment going on right now, but we'll never hear about it.  You're correct, they could have just as easily been assassins.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2018, 04:07:30 pm »
I'm sure there is an assessment going on right now, but we'll never hear about it.  You're correct, they could have just as easily been assassins.

Flake was in on this scam.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2018, 04:10:17 pm »

When you think about it, that sorrowful, crybaby look just doesn't come across as plausible.   Good catch.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 04:22:50 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2018, 04:10:50 pm »

Yeah they were his cover. GOP played again.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2018, 04:17:28 pm »
When you think about it, that sorrowful, crybaby look just doesn't come across plausible.   Good catch.

The proof is when he said yesterday "You can join me in an elevator anytime."

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2018, 04:20:35 pm »

I am guessing Flake's one obsession is coming up with the one biggest way to stab Trump in the back.

And here it is.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2018, 04:21:03 pm »

Which will at some point be considered a sexual proposition by one of these Soros thugs.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 04:22:16 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2018, 04:21:51 pm »
When you think about it, that sorrowful, crybaby look just doesn't come across plausible.   Good catch.

He has the "concern eyebrows."  John Kerry and that loser Brian Williams have them too.

Jeff Flake

I will NOT comply.