Author Topic: Hirono: Democrats did not expect limited Kavanaugh investigation  (Read 260 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hirono: Democrats did not expect limited Kavanaugh investigation
« on: September 30, 2018, 02:36:25 pm »
Hirono: Democrats did not expect limited Kavanaugh investigation
By Michael Burke - 09/30/18 10:18 AM EDT

Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii) on Sunday said Democrats were not expecting a limited FBI investigation into sexual assault allegations against Brett Kavanaugh, and called for a thorough background check that would enable lawmakers to determine the Supreme Court nominee's character and credibility.

Hirono, appearing on ABC's "This Week," called on Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) and other moderate Republicans to push for a more thorough investigation.

“I would think that Jeff Flake and the other senators who are pulling for this investigation will call for — there’s time, you know? The thing is that every Senate vote matters and there’s time to get to the bottom of it," she said.

“To limit the FBI as to the scope and who they’re going to question,  … that’s not the kind of investigation that all of us are expecting the FBI to conduct," Hirono added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/409128-hirono-a-limited-fbi-investigation-is-not-the-kind-of-investigation-democrats
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Hirono: Democrats did not expect limited Kavanaugh investigation
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 02:37:26 pm »
Liar..all week you claimed an investigation would only take a couple of days what did you expect.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Hirono: Democrats did not expect limited Kavanaugh investigation
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 02:40:23 pm »
Senator Hirano is Nuttier than a Claxton Fruitcake!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien