Author Topic: Suppressed Blasey Ford Yearbooks Reveal Fast Times at Holton-Arms  (Read 968 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

Suppressed Blasey Ford Yearbooks Reveal Fast Times at Holton-Arms
« on: September 30, 2018, 03:00:07 am »
SOURCE: REAL CLEAR INVESTIGATIONS

URL: https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/09/27/blasey_ford_yearbooks.html

by Paul Sperry

Democrats plan at Thursday’s Senate Judiciary Committee hearing to use the high school yearbooks of embattled Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, which they say imply he and his prep school pals regularly got drunk and boasted of sexual conquests, to discredit what they call his “choir boy defense” against sex-assault charges leveled by Christine Blasey Ford.

But Ford, whose story suffers from significant gaps in her memory, wasn’t exactly a choir girl. In fact, congressional sources say her own yearbooks, among other things, present a potential issue for her and her character, and Republicans are prepared to cite them in questioning her story through the female sex-crimes expert they’ve hired.

A committee staffer told RealClearInvestigations, “We have her yearbooks,” which had been mysteriously scrubbed from the Web prior to Ford coming out with her allegations. “She will not make a good witness."

The source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, noted that the annual class books feature a photo of an underage Ford attending at least one party, alongside a caption boasting of girls passing out from binge drinking. Her yearbooks also openly reference sexually promiscuous behavior by the girls, including targeting boys at Kavanaugh’s alma mater, Georgetown Prep, an all-boys school in the affluent Maryland suburbs of Washington, D.C. Ford attended neighboring Holton-Arms School, an all-girls academy.

While congressional sources say Ford's yearbooks could be an exhibit at the hearing, longtime Capitol Hill watchers caution that going after her reputation could backfire on Republicans.

That’s a minefield, especially given the #MeToo movement,” one said.

A spokesman for Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley’s office declined to comment.

Other evidence indicates Ford, a popular cheerleader at the time, was immersed in an alcohol-fueled party culture and no stranger to “keg parties” in the D.C. area — or the "bar scene" along the Maryland and Delaware coast. In fact, Ford was known as a "party girl” on the Delaware shore during summer breaks, another source with direct knowledge of the congressional investigation said.

One report, moreover, recounts how Ford once got caught in "a romantic triangle" at Dewey Beach that ended with the two men getting into a fistfight over her.

(EXCERPT) CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST....
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 03:02:30 am by SirLinksALot »

Offline SirLinksALot

Re: Suppressed Blasey Ford Yearbooks Reveal Fast Times at Holton-Arms
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 03:05:09 am »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 03:32:14 am »
I've seen bits and pieces of the Holton Arms yearbooks that someone saved before they were scrubbed from the internet. Equal or even worse than Kavanaugh's yearbook. But, has the fate of a SC nomination devolved to this? Thanks, democrats
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 03:47:03 am »
Carolina is a diploma mill.  Experimental psychology?  Yeah, I bet she had plenty of time to experiment.

"Why build a zoo when we can just put up a fence around Chapel Hill?"  --- Jesse Helms

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2018, 05:34:50 am »
Contrary to the headline, I had nothing to do with her in high school!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2018, 12:29:57 pm »

DC McCallister has quite a memory and an expert way of expressing same.

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Applewood

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2018, 02:48:04 pm »
Neither Ford's yearbook nor Judge Kavanaugh's has any bearing on this matter.  Really does not provide any evidence to support or refute either side.  I doubt in a court of law the yearbooks would be admissible.  It's much like the old days when a woman was raped and the rapist's counsel could introduce evidence showing the victim slept around -- in other words, she probably "asked for it."  That stuff isn't allowed anymore.  Shouldn't be allowed here either.  What should be considered here are any witnesses to the actual alleged assault and any real evidence to support the claim that an assault took place.  Seems to me Ms. Ford has neither.