Author Topic: Sen. Kennedy to Feinstein: 'You Should Hide Your Head in a Ba  (Read 624 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sen. Kennedy to Feinstein: 'You Should Hide Your Head in a Ba
« on: September 29, 2018, 10:42:10 pm »

Sen. Kennedy to Feinstein: 'You Should Hide Your Head in a Bag'
By Megan Fox September 28, 2018

I don't know what's going on, but the Republicans seem to have found the testicular fortitude to speak the truth and stand up for the scheming Democrats for once. Sen. John Kennedy's (R-La.) scathing remarks will surely come in as the second most memorable speech of Judge Kavanaugh's confirmation process —  outside of the unleashing of Lindsey "The Kraken" Graham. Calling the Senate hearing an “intergalactic freak show,” Sen. Kennedy won my heart forever.

Starting at the 4:00 mark, Kennedy admonishes, "To the person who leaked Dr. Ford's letter, to the person who breached Dr. Ford's anonymity, and to the person who did not tell her she could have avoided this by testifying privately in her home in California, you know who you are. You should bow your head in shame, in my opinion, and you should hide your head in a bag every day for the rest of your natural life."

As if that wasn't epic enough, he then went on to turn his remarks into a short but effective sermon. "I don't know if you believe in God or read the Bible," he continued, "but there's wisdom in a passage whether you read the Bible or believe in God or not, and I'd refer you to Matthew 16:26: 'For what is a person profited if he gains the whole world and he loses his soul?'"

more
https://pjmedia.com/trending/sen-kennedy-to-feinstein-you-should-hide-your-head-in-a-bag/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Sen. Kennedy to Feinstein: 'You Should Hide Your Head in a Ba
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 11:17:43 pm »
That was a wonderful speech.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 11:21:30 pm »
Meagan Fox?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline endicom

Sen. Kennedy to Feinstein: 'You Should Hide Your Head in a Bag'
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 01:23:51 am »
PJ Media
Megan Fox
Sept. 28, 2018

I don't know what's going on, but the Republicans seem to have found the testicular fortitude to speak the truth and stand up to the scheming Democrats for once. Sen. John Kennedy's (R-La.) scathing remarks will surely come in as the second most memorable speech of Judge Kavanaugh's confirmation process — second to the unleashing of Lindsey "The Kraken" Graham. Calling the Senate hearing an “intergalactic freak show,” Sen. Kennedy won my heart forever.

Starting at the 4:00 mark, Kennedy admonishes: "To the person who leaked Dr. Ford's letter, to the person who breached Dr. Ford's anonymity, and to the person who did not tell her she could have avoided this by testifying privately in her home in California, you know who you are. You should bow your head in shame, in my opinion, and you should hide your head in a bag every day for the rest of your natural life." His remarks were clearly directed at Sen. Dianne Feinstein (R-Calif.), whose shenanigans were exposed at the hearings.

More... https://pjmedia.com/trending/sen-kennedy-to-feinstein-you-should-hide-your-head-in-a-bag/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Sen. Kennedy to Feinstein: 'You Should Hide Your Head in a Bag'
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 01:26:49 am »
PJ Media
Megan Fox
Sept. 28, 2018

I don't know what's going on, but the Republicans seem to have found the testicular fortitude to speak the truth and stand up to the scheming Democrats for once. Sen. John Kennedy's (R-La.) scathing remarks will surely come in as the second most memorable speech of Judge Kavanaugh's confirmation process — second to the unleashing of Lindsey "The Kraken" Graham. Calling the Senate hearing an “intergalactic freak show,” Sen. Kennedy won my heart forever.

Starting at the 4:00 mark, Kennedy admonishes: "To the person who leaked Dr. Ford's letter, to the person who breached Dr. Ford's anonymity, and to the person who did not tell her she could have avoided this by testifying privately in her home in California, you know who you are. You should bow your head in shame, in my opinion, and you should hide your head in a bag every day for the rest of your natural life." His remarks were clearly directed at Sen. Dianne Feinstein (R-Calif.), whose shenanigans were exposed at the hearings.

More... https://pjmedia.com/trending/sen-kennedy-to-feinstein-you-should-hide-your-head-in-a-bag/

Made me jump up and cheer! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2018, 01:36:14 am »
PJ Media
Megan Fox
Sept. 28, 2018

It's the Post-McCain GOP.

Offline endicom

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2018, 01:51:56 am »
It's the Post-McCain GOP.

You know, I'm reluctant to put too much on McCain but that right now seems to be so.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2018, 02:23:55 am »
Preferably plastic, am I right?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2018, 06:45:18 am »
Lindsey "The Kraken" Graham?  Last month he was Lindsey "fa66ot" Graham.  I don't remember ever seeing such a rapid turn around.  I've seen it the other way.  Hero to zero for Rubio after the Gang of 8 immigration bill.  Any one remember another example of RINO to Juggernaut of the Right in weeks?

Offline DB

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2018, 10:16:50 am »
Lindsey "The Kraken" Graham?  Last month he was Lindsey "fa66ot" Graham.  I don't remember ever seeing such a rapid turn around.  I've seen it the other way.  Hero to zero for Rubio after the Gang of 8 immigration bill.  Any one remember another example of RINO to Juggernaut of the Right in weeks?

Trump.

Offline endicom

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2018, 11:22:05 am »
Topics merged.