Author Topic: Kavanaugh Character Assassins Must Pay in November  (Read 570 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kavanaugh Character Assassins Must Pay in November
« on: September 29, 2018, 01:35:55 pm »
September 29, 2018
By Daniel John Sobieski

Absent any allegation that Judge Brett Kavanaugh was the serpent who gave Eve the apple in the Garden of Eden, Associate Justice Kavanaugh will soon haunt Democrats, like Justice Clarence Thomas before him, for decades to come, with or without an asterisk next to his name.  Yet this is no time to celebrate, for already the mudslingers of the left are poring over President Trump's list of deplorable judicial nominees for things the next nominee can be falsely accused of as the spawn of Satan.

From Dianne Feinstein's withholding of Dr. Ford's conveniently leaked letter to Kamala Harris's clumsily edited Kavanaugh tape, we have seen the shape of things to come for future Trump nominees.  Senate Democrats will lie, manipulate, and just plain make things up for the sake of power over principle, and the only way to make sure they do not succeed in the future is to make sure in November that there are fewer Senate Democrats.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/09/kavanaugh_character_assassins_must_pay_in_november.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jpsb

Re: Kavanaugh Character Assassins Must Pay in November
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 01:43:25 pm »
All republicans in Cali should vote for Feinstein's opponent.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 01:49:57 pm »
All republicans in Cali should vote for Feinstein's opponent.

Soros tactics like I saw yesterday with his employees ambushing Flake?

Never thought I'd say so, but we are offically in a civil war.  I think it is time to ruin some liberal lives.  The senate dim judiciary should be a good start.   

Let the dirt digging begin.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 01:50:29 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2018, 02:12:39 pm »

Never thought I'd say so, but we are offically in a civil war.  I think it is time to ruin some liberal lives.  The senate dim judiciary should be a good start.   

Vote her out! After the smear job on K Feinstein needs to be removed from the Senate. Vote her out.
Her opponent is a loon but at least he would not have her ability to cause harm. She is very senior
in the Senate, he'd be a rookie. Republicans in Cali, Vote Her Out.

CA Democrats endorse de León over incumbent Feinstein

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2018, 02:28:30 pm »

THAT is the heart of the matter!  If that doesn't happen nothing else does!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2018, 02:32:58 pm »
I think it is time to ruin some liberal lives.  The senate dim judiciary should be a good start.   

I have to agree with @catfish1957 here.  The upcoming mid-terms should be just the down payment, and a small one, on what the progressive democrats now owe.  The remainder should be paid at a high rate of interest over a very long time.  Electoral defeat should be only the beginning, their reputations and livelihoods should be permanently destroyed after that.
James 1:20

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2018, 02:36:59 pm »

@catfish1957

I'm in with both feet!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline HoustonSam

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2018, 02:48:07 pm »

I'd like to see a resolution raised to censure Diane Feinstein for withholding evidence (Ford's letter) from the FBI background check on Kavanaugh's nomination.  The only way anyone could argue against that resolution would be to suggest that the letter wasn't credible.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2018, 02:51:54 pm »
I'd like to see a resolution raised to censure Diane Feinstein for withholding evidence (Ford's letter) from the FBI background check on Kavanaugh's nomination.  The only way anyone could argue against that resolution would be to suggest that the letter wasn't credible.

I would like to see that sorry thing expelled from the Senate over that!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2018, 02:54:46 pm »
I would like to see that sorry thing expelled from the Senate over that!

Honestly, I think she is a criminal co-conspriator in the whole bloody mess.  I think I saw an article where dif's husband has a connection to the university that Ford teaches.   When the dots coalesce, I hope a frontal attack to impeach ...expel goes full forward.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2018, 03:00:31 pm »
Honestly, I think she is a criminal co-conspriator in the whole bloody mess.  I think I saw an article where dif's husband has a connection to the university that Ford teaches.   When the dots coalesce, I hope a frontal attack to impeach ...expel goes full forward.

@catfish1957

I absolutely agree and hope the Republicans do a thorough investigation of the entire mess!

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,334156.msg1807372.html#msg1807372

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,334091.msg1807406.html#msg1807406

Somewhere on this site I posted

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline HoustonSam

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2018, 03:07:51 pm »

I would like to see formal action taken against Feinstein also, as I indicated above.  But it won't happen.

Like him or not (I'm ambivalent at best), Lindsey Graham in his righteous indignation set the standard for excoriating the dems on this.  But even he said yesterday, about leaking the Ford letter, "Diane Feinstein wouldn't do that."  We need far less emphasis on comity, friendship, and respect, and far more emphasis on representing the constituents.  Entrenched establishment types, at least on the R side, come to believe that their personal relationships are more important than their job.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2018, 03:11:55 pm »
I would like to see formal action taken against Feinstein also, as I indicated above.  But it won't happen.

But even he said yesterday, about leaking the Ford letter, "Diane Feinstein wouldn't do that." 

Wow...   Is Graham being civil or is he that naive?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2018, 03:14:12 pm »

Like him or not (I'm ambivalent at best), Lindsey Graham in his righteous indignation set the standard for excoriating the dems on this.  But even he said yesterday, about leaking the Ford letter, "Diane Feinstein wouldn't do that."  We need far less emphasis on comity, friendship, and respect, and far more emphasis on representing the constituents.  Entrenched establishment types, at least on the R side, come to believe that their personal relationships are more important than their job.

@HoustonSam

ABSOLUTELY!!!  But Republicans are afraid that their invitations to the next big Washington party will get lost in the mail if they actually stand up against this crap!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2018, 03:15:48 pm »

@catfish1957

See my response to @HoustonSam nearby.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline HoustonSam

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2018, 03:21:05 pm »

I suspect it's some of both.

We need term limits and more people like Cruz, who will call out lies on either side and aren't running for most popular.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2018, 03:25:23 pm »
I suspect it's some of both.

We need term limits and more people like Cruz, who will call out lies on either side and aren't running for most popular.

Not going for the term limits thing but agree with the rest.  And a few Roy Moore types wouldn't hurt either!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2018, 08:09:29 pm »

@catfish1957

I don't know about him being connected to Palo Alto U but here's a couple about his Education money makings from 2010.

Billion Dollar Baby:
The University of California invests $53 million in two diploma mills owned by a regent.

http://www.berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2010-06-22/article/35661

A year ago, Richard C. Blum, then the chairman of the regents of the University of California, spoke at the Milken Institute’s Global Conference 2009, held at the Beverly Hilton in Los Angeles. The corporate confab was hosted by Michael Milken, the “junk bond king” who went to prison in the aftermath of the savings and loan fiasco in the 1980s. Milken, who is barred from securities trading for life by federal regulators, has since recreated himself as a proponent of investing in for-profit educational corporations, an industry which regularly comes under government and media scrutiny in response to allegations of fraud made by dis-satisfied students.

At the conference, Blum, who is a professionalWall Street speculator, sat on a panel called “The New University and Its Role in the Economy,” alongside the presidents of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Arizona State University. The panel focused on how universities can best serve the corporate jones for tech-savvy employees by recruiting smart freshmen with scientific talent. One panel member urged treating universities as “laboratories of business ideas and products.”

As someone who oversees investment policy decisions for the University of California’s $63 billion portfolio, and as the largest shareholder in two for-profit corporate-run universities (in which UC invests), Blum had a unique perspective to share at the conference. He advised public universities to attract business-oriented students with clever advertisements (as vocational schools do).

Mrs. Blum AKA Senator Dianne Feinstein's Education Conflict
https://psychroaches.blogspot.com/2012/09/mrs-blum-aka-senator-dianne-feinsteins.html

As documented in a previous investigation, a series of conflicts of interest appear to existbetween the University of California and some members of the UC Regents. Among the most notable are UC’s $53 million investment in ITT Educational Services and Career Education Corporation, two for-profit educational corporations that are largely owned by Blum Capital Partners, a company run by Richard C. Blum, a regent who sits on the UC investment committee.

Watchdog organizations have characterized the overlapping investments between UC and Blum Capital Partners as conflicts of interest. But Mr. Blum’s conflicting interests extend beyond California higher education institutions to the legislative floor of the U.S. Congress, where Mr. Blum’s spouse, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-California), has taken legislative actionthat has financially benefited Blum Capital Partners.

In a bill that continues to have positive financial impacts for Mr. Blum, Sen. Feinstein introduced legislation that has directly benefited her husband’s investments in ITT Educational Services and Career Education Corporation. In February 2007, Sen. Feinstein and Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-California) called for an increase in federal tuition aid by $20 billion over five years via Pell Grants to low-income students attending community and for-profit colleges. This measure, which became part of the College Cost Reduction and Access Act, became law in September 2007.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com