Author Topic: Predictions and Observations on How the Coming Week Will Play Out for the Kavanaugh Confirmation  (Read 471 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Predictions and Observations on How the Coming Week Will Play Out for the Kavanaugh Confirmation

Dov Fischer

October 1, 2018, 12:05 am

In the end, Democrat totalitarianism will be warded off and there’ll be only one Senate RINO left.

I begin by sharing forthrightly my abject disgust over everything I have seen play out since the President nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh to succeed Justice Anthony Kennedy to the High Court.

I am disgusted by the Democrats and The Resistance. I am not disgusted that their political views differ from my deeply conservative views. That is politics, and that is fair. We do not live in the Soviet Union, China, Venezuela, or in any of the 23-plus Arab Muslim countries — worlds where there is no honest democracy. We live in the United States. In this country, it is to be expected that people will differ. Even a 55%-45% electoral victory in America is deemed a veritable landslide. When the divide is 60% to 40%, it is anepiclandslide. That means that, for every majority viewpoint, at least two-fifths of the people will see things differently. So I am not disgusted that Democrats disagree with my conservative world view.

Rather, I am disgusted by their falsehoods, their deceit, their mendacity, their hypocrisy, their sanctimonious lying. They never asked for an FBI investigation of Lois Lerner. Or of Eric Holder’s “Fast and Furious.” They never believed Juanita Broaddrick, whom Bill Clinton raped. They never believed Paula Jones who was brought by Arkansas state troopers to Clinton’s hotel room, where Clinton dropped his trousers and exposed his member. They never believed Kathleen Willey, whose husband suddenly was dead and who desperately needed a job, went to Clinton to seek employment, and soon found herself being pawed and groped.

Ironically, Broaddrick was in the ambit of Clinton raping her because she was a Clinton volunteer. Willey was a friend of Clinton. These were not embedded Republican operatives. Unlike Christine Blasey Ford, they never had signed letters attacking the politics of the other side, never had donated money to the other side. But they were groped or forced to encounter exposure or were raped. Monica Lewinsky, too, initially was portrayed as a looney. What saved Lewinsky is that, unlike Dr. Ford, Monica ultimately had evidence: the Clinton DNA-rich semen stain on her dress. Thus, although Clinton initially vehemently denied her accusations — “I did not have sex with that woman” — he soon backtracked when learning that not only was his reputation stained.

more
https://spectator.org/predictions-and-observations-on-how-the-coming-week-will-play-out-for-the-kavanaugh-confirmation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Good read.

The only comment I will make is the point in article where it said "Grassley did his job".

Grassley, after following Senate procedures on the hearings, should have never allowed Feinstein to have that letter she was holding onto to reach the Committee.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
An excellent article, worth reading...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

FTA

3. When a week or so has passed, the FBI will report back, and the Democrats will demand a longer investigation. They will demand that more leads be followed, that the investigation was too short, too limited in focus. They will demand that Sen. Grassley reopen the Senate Judiciary Committee hearings. Perhaps two or three new social misfits will emerge in the media to cry that they, too, were raped by Kavanaugh or by Ruth Bader Ginsburg or by Paul Manafort or by whomever the Democrats tell them they were raped by.

Count on this.  And we now have an unsigned letter about rape in a car....somewhere.