Author Topic: Kavanaugh and the Depth of Democratic Evil  (Read 327 times)

rangerrebew

Kavanaugh and the Depth of Democratic Evil
« on: September 29, 2018, 01:16:40 pm »

September 29, 2018
Kavanaugh and the Depth of Democratic Evil
By Lloyd Marcus

Like many of my fellow Americans, I wept for Brett Kavanaugh while watching him deliver his powerful, heartfelt, and facts-filled opening statement at the hearing.  Witnessing the evil Democratic smear machine's destruction of this great man's character and life was heartbreaking.

Reasonable Americans must conclude that the 36-year-old, evidence-free sexual assault allegations against him are false.  Making the point that the smear of Kavanaugh is gutter politics at its unprecedented lowest, Newt Gingrich said even the ten Democrats at the hearing know that the sexual assault allegations are false.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/09/kavanaugh_and_the_depth_of_democratic_evil.html#ixzz5SUppe76L

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Kavanaugh and the Depth of Democratic Evil
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 01:40:32 pm »

Newt Gingrich said even the ten Democrats at the hearing know that the sexual assault allegations are false.

Does he have proof of this?  Or is this pundit hypberbole?  If it is it consitutes criminal obstruction.  It might  take a bug or sting, but if this true by God this has to be done.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.