Author Topic: Jeff Flake’s Terrible Idea.. By The NRO Editors  (Read 219 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jeff Flake’s Terrible Idea.. By The NRO Editors
« on: September 29, 2018, 08:02:17 pm »
   Jeff Flake’s Terrible Idea
By The Editors

September 29, 2018 2:00 AM

Democrats want further delay in the Kavanaugh confirmation vote, and Friday afternoon Arizona senator Jeff Flake gave it to them. He insisted that the FBI take another week to re-open the background investigation into Brett Kavanaugh and the allegations against him. “I just wanted,” Flake explained, “to get some Democrats to agree and willing to come out and publicly say, ‘We would accept this’ and we would say that the process is fair at least, even if they’re not going to vote for it.”

Good luck. There is no chance whatsoever that this process will satisfy the Democrats, or the press, or anyone else who has already decided that Judge Kavanaugh must be destroyed. The best argument we have heard in favor of an FBI investigation is that it will help to neutralize the attacks against Kavanaugh, and thereby legitimize his lifetime tenure on the Court. But the Democrats in the Senate showed their cards long, long ago. Almost the entire caucus came out against him within hours of his nomination, and continues to oppose him now. Summing up the position neatly, Senator Chris Murphy wrote Friday that “of course there should be an FBI investigation,” before adding that “whatever they find doesn’t change the fact that Kavanaugh, especially after his performance yesterday, is the most dangerous Supreme Court pick of our lifetime.” Glad to see you’re keeping an open mind, Senator.

Whether Senator Flake had his change of heart because he was detained briefly in an elevator by activists who harangued him only he will ever know. Regardless, he should understand that the protester who shouted at him is firmly in the Murphy school of thought. “I feel relieved that @JeffFlake seems to have heard my and @AnaMariaArchil2’s voices in the Senate elevator today,” she wrote on Twitter. “We absolutely need an FBI investigation and for him and all Senators to vote NO. #StopKavanaugh.”

more
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/09/jeff-flake-terrible-idea/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Jeff Flake’s Terrible Idea.. By The NRO Editors
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 08:41:25 pm »
I don't think this week is for the Rats.  It's for two RINO Senators.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Jeff Flake’s Terrible Idea.. By The NRO Editors
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 01:43:13 am »
Anyone Trump nominates from here on, after this disgusting hatchet job DiFi and crew perped on Kavanaugh, should receive a Hazardous Duty bonus in their check for life once they're confirmed.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com