Author Topic: SEC sues Elon Musk, seeks to ban him from running Tesla or any public company  (Read 1081 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/09/27/tesla-elon-musk-sued-for-fraud-by-sec/

In a blockbuster move Thursday, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filed charges of fraud against Tesla Chief Executive Elon Musk, and is seeking to ban the electric-car maker’s high-profile boss from running any publicly traded company.

The SEC filed charges against Musk in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. The charges are related to Musk’s August announcement that he wanted to take Tesla private for $420 a share. Musk dropped the bombshell idea in an August 7 tweet in which he said he had “funding secured” to take Tesla private, but provided no financing details at that time.

Offline dfwgator

Adios!

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. This stupid grifter told the SEC that he made these illegal comments to impress his ugly girlfriend and he was high.

Offline Frank Cannon

Run out and buy a Tesla now! You don't want to miss out on a future collectible.....

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Make him return every subsidy $ with interest.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Run out and buy a Tesla now! You don't want to miss out on a future collectible.....

And people called some of the Studebakers ugly, well Ford sure showed em!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
So Musk made wild and false claims on twitter about a business and it could get him in legal jeopardy...

...hmmmmmm....