Author Topic: No One Has Come Forward to Back Up Ford, Not Even the Person Who Drove Her Home  (Read 484 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
No One Has Come Forward to Back Up Ford, Not Even the Person Who Drove Her Home
By Susan Jones | September 28, 2018 | 6:28 AM EDT

(CNSNews.com) - Christine Blasey Ford, a psychologist who has been in therapy herself, told the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday that she has vivid memories of the alleged attack, but not where or exactly when it happened.

In her opening statement, Ford said, "The details that -- about that night that bring me here today are the ones I will never forget. They have been seared into my memory and have haunted me episodically as an adult."

Later, questioned by Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Ford explained why she's so sure that a young Brett Kavanaugh was her attacker:

"It's -- just basic memory functions," Ford told Feinstein. "And also just the level of norepinephrine and epinephrine in the brain that, sort of, as you know, encodes -- that neurotransmitter encodes memories into the hippocampus. And so, the trauma-related experience, then, is kind of locked there, whereas other details kind of drift."

more
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/ford-no-one-has-come-forward-back-her-not-even-person-who-drove-her-home
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

That's because it never happened.

She's a good actress, she's been working on this part since 2012.

Men can be such suckers when all a woman has to do is cry a little and talk in a child/like voice.. 888mouth
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

That's because it never happened.

She's a good actress, she's been working on this part since 2012.

Men can be such suckers when all a woman has to do is cry a little and talk in a child/like voice.. 888mouth
Something bad might have happened to her a some party, but maybe not the way she said it did.
I sincerely doubt Kavanaugh assaulted her.
The biggest proof of her screwed up memory, in my opinion, is the sworn statement by her closest friend that she, her friend, was not at the party and didn't know Kavanaugh.
Think about it. Ford says she was at a party with her closest friend. There were not a lot of people there. And her friend, Leland Keyser, can neither remember the party and denies knowing Kavanaugh.
That should have destroyed Ford's testimony forget every other discrepancy in her testimony.

Offline goatprairie

And another thing....where are the statements from Ford's parents and family members supporting her?
Why weren't any of them at the hearing supporting her?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Does Dr. FFFFFFord remember how she got to the party?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

McConnell on the Senate floor just now said considering the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh will begin today.

Of course, the chamber looked pretty empty.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 10:16:14 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
By Susan Jones | September 28, 2018 | 6:28 AM EDT

(CNSNews.com) - Christine Blasey Ford, a psychologist who has been in therapy herself, told the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday that she has vivid memories of the alleged attack, but not where or exactly when it happened.

In her opening statement, Ford said, "The details that -- about that night that bring me here today are the ones I will never forget. They have been seared into my memory and have haunted me episodically as an adult."

Later, questioned by Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Ford explained why she's so sure that a young Brett Kavanaugh was her attacker:

"It's -- just basic memory functions," Ford told Feinstein. "And also just the level of norepinephrine and epinephrine in the brain that, sort of, as you know, encodes -- that neurotransmitter encodes memories into the hippocampus. And so, the trauma-related experience, then, is kind of locked there, whereas other details kind of drift."

more
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/ford-no-one-has-come-forward-back-her-not-even-person-who-drove-her-home

Problem is, all it takes is one leftie willing to lie to keep Kavanaugh off the court to come forward and say "I drove her home, and she was screaming about Brett Kavanaugh the whole way."

Online mountaineer

When we lived in a little college town (small college,  small town), I joined a bunch of faculty and staff for pickup basketball every day at noon.  The screwiest guys there were psychology professors.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org