Author Topic: Dems who failed to torpedo Kavanaugh stunned  (Read 452 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dems who failed to torpedo Kavanaugh stunned
« on: September 28, 2018, 01:45:09 pm »
Dems who failed to torpedo Kavanaugh stunned
Supreme Court nominee charges them with 'search and destroy' campaign

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh drew praise from his defenders for his outrage at Democrats for withholding the accusation of sexual assault by Christine Blasey Ford only to trot it out just as the Senate Judiciary Committee was about to vote.

“Judge Brett Kavanaugh presented powerful testimony laced with tears of this shameful attempt by Democrats to destroy him and his family. No one should be subjected to such despicable tactics. Judge Kavanaugh deserves to be confirmed,” said Mat Staver, founder of Liberty Counsel.

Kavanaugh called the process that Democrats have forced him into a “national disgrace” and pointed out to the offending Democratic senators, “My name and my family have been permanently destroyed by vicious and false additional accusations.”

Likely no opinions were changed on Thursday. Most of the Democrats opposing him stated even before his name was announced for the nomination they would oppose whomever President Trump would nominate.

They fear Kavanaugh, a judge who prides himself in “interpreting the Constitution as written,” could be the fifth vote in a court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade, returning regulation of abortion to the states.

Read more at https://www.wnd.com/2018/09/dems-who-failed-to-torpedo-kavanaugh-stunned/#JSIjsHZJ0ZZsgdTx.99

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Dems who failed to torpedo Kavanaugh stunned
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 01:49:02 pm »
This article doesn't cite anyone stunned.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 01:51:20 pm »
It was a very weak, almost half-hearted attempt. There were no corroborative witnesses, few details were given, two men had already claimed they were guilty of the attack(USA Today). Their sole reason for believing her was that she was a woman. They tried to spin up other accounts and they all failed.

They had nothing on the guy. He had a right to be angry. This was something you expect from the WWE.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 02:03:33 am »
Rats talk to each other. They believe their own MSM.

I doubt that anything short of handcuffs could truly stun them they're so full of themselves.

To them we're all Deplorables.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 02:31:24 am »
Rats talk to each other. They believe their own MSM.

I doubt that anything short of handcuffs could truly stun them they're so full of themselves.

To them we're all Deplorables.

From flyover country.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien