Author Topic: Trump: Kavanaugh showed 'exactly why I nominated him'  (Read 292 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: Kavanaugh showed 'exactly why I nominated him'
« on: September 28, 2018, 01:14:15 pm »
Trump: Kavanaugh showed 'exactly why I nominated him'
By Jordan Fabian - 09/27/18 06:52 PM EDT

President Trump on Thursday evening showered Brett Kavanaugh with praise after the Supreme Court nominee forcefully denied sexual assault allegations during a Senate hearing, with the president calling on the Senate to vote to confirm him.

In a tweet sent minutes after the dramatic hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee ended, Trump said Kavanaugh was “powerful, honest, and riveting” while blasting Democrats as “disgraceful.”

“Judge Kavanaugh showed America exactly why I nominated him. His testimony was powerful, honest, and riveting. Democrats’ search and destroy strategy is disgraceful and this process has been a total sham and effort to delay, obstruct, and resist. The Senate must vote!” Trump tweeted.

An emotional Kavanaugh angrily pushed back on allegations that he sexually assaulted Christine Blasey Ford when they were in high school. The accusations have endangered his chances of being confirmed to the nation's highest court.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/408860-trump-kavanaugh-showed-exactly-why-i-nominated-him
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 01:14:46 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34