Author Topic: Top Lawyer Deletes Twitter Account After Telling Sarah Sanders To 'Rot In Hell'  (Read 988 times)

Offline endicom

Daily Wire
Ryan Saavedra
Sept. 28, 2018

An attorney for one of America's largest law firms made vile remarks to White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders on Thursday over remarks she made during Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation hearing.

Frank Aquila, who is a partner at Sullivan & Cromwell LLP, was responding to the following tweet from Sanders:

.@LindseyGrahamSC has more decency and courage than every Democrat member of the committee combined. God bless him.

— Sarah Sanders (@PressSec) September 27, 2018
In a now-deleted tweet, Aquila wrote: "@PressSec I never knew you had a sense of humor OMG!!!! How funny!!!! Rot in Hell You B!tch"

This is how bad things have gotten. A major corporate lawyer like @FAquila calling a woman a bitch to somehow defend a woman who talked about her sexual violence trauma today.

More... https://www.dailywire.com/news/36435/lawyer-top-law-firm-tells-bh-sarah-sanders-rot-ryan-saavedra

Offline endicom

I hope they keep melting down like this.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

IMHO the only reason they meltdown happened was because the Republicans...for once...drew a line in the sand and fought back against the Dem smear machine.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mountaineer

More evidence that having wealth doesn't mean you have any class.  Mr Aquila must have been raised by wolves.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

BKMK
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
You know how it is - Dem women are sainted and courageous,  GOP women are bitches who can rot in hell.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Of course nobody has an exact count, but I would guess that he would be somewhere over a million people who have gotten themselves fired or in jail by posting stupid crap on Twitter. Some people/many people are just that ignorant. I don't understand it, but Twitter does tend to expose and weed out dangerous mentally unstable people all across the country. In that sense, it provides a public service.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ConstitutionRose

More evidence that having wealth doesn't mean you have any class.  Mr Aquila must have been raised by wolves.
My 1st career was as a legal assistant in various large law firms, including the Washington office of a mammoth New York firm and a DC firm that boasted a senior partner who was counsel to the President.  Many of those attorneys lack any redeeming qualities as a human being.

In my 2nd career, I have avoided taking on law firms as clients.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't believe modern democrats have such a noble lineage, I'm going to go with raised by weasels.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
You know how it is - Dem women are sainted and courageous,  GOP women are bitches who can rot in hell.

@Jazzhead

That has never ceased to amaze me.  They do that routinely, and most of the media gives them a free pass on that despite how blatantly they do that.

Anyway, it is a very, very good thing for the country that the mask has slipped.  It obviously would be better if the ugliness underneath didn't exist, but given that it does, it is much better exposed than concealed.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Daily Wire
Ryan Saavedra
Sept. 28, 2018

An attorney for one of America's largest law firms made vile remarks to White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders on Thursday over remarks she made during Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation hearing.

Frank Aquila, who is a partner at Sullivan & Cromwell LLP, was responding to the following tweet from Sanders:

.@LindseyGrahamSC has more decency and courage than every Democrat member of the committee combined. God bless him.

— Sarah Sanders (@PressSec) September 27, 2018
In a now-deleted tweet, Aquila wrote: "@PressSec I never knew you had a sense of humor OMG!!!! How funny!!!! Rot in Hell You B!tch"

This is how bad things have gotten. A major corporate lawyer like @FAquila calling a woman a bitch to somehow defend a woman who talked about her sexual violence trauma today.

More... https://www.dailywire.com/news/36435/lawyer-top-law-firm-tells-bh-sarah-sanders-rot-ryan-saavedra

And next the senior partners, decide their business can't afford having idiots like Aquilla, associated with them.

The law form's clients will be making calls today, BTW.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:amen: Brother!   :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

Wolves have more class. For that matter pigs have more class

Offline ConstitutionRose

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_J._Aquila

Born, raised and educated in NY.  Will be down right provincial in his attitudes, but believes he is a sophisticated man of the world.  Seen the types.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline endicom

Born, raised and educated in NY.  Will be down right provincial in his attitudes, but believes he is a sophisticated man of the world.  Seen the types.

Brooklyn is Brooklyn.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
That's not a good look at all for a corporate M&A attorney.  His clients are going to generally be large corporations, headed by people who are more likely to vote Republican.  There are plenty of good big firms out there other than Sullivan & Cromwell, and a lot of good Sullivan & Cromwell M&A guys other than this clown.  It's likely many of them didn't know his politics, but they will now.

All it takes for a few large clients to get pissed at this, and he may lose an awful lot of money.