Author Topic: #HEPERSISTED: Lindsey Graham battles hecklers during TV interview  (Read 579 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
#HEPERSISTED: Lindsey Graham battles hecklers during TV interview
SEPTEMBER 27, 2018
BY KYLE OLSON

The left came unglued today as Judge Brett Kavanaugh defended himself and Republicans senators supported him.

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham was chased by a group of agitators through the Capitol as he attempted to give an interview to Fox News’ Peter Doocey.

And yet, he persisted.

“I thought what they did to Kavanaugh was despicable,” Graham said over the shouts.

Read more: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hepersisted-lindsey-graham-battles-hecklers-during-tv-interview/

Offline endicom

Re: #HEPERSISTED: Lindsey Graham battles hecklers during TV interview
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 02:59:58 am »

Graham is hitting the right note in calling Ford a victim, too. Did anyone think he had this in him?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline bilo

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2018, 03:11:27 am »
Graham has shown that he’s got some guts...in sharp contrast to pathetic weenies like Flake and other NeverTrump scum occupying the Senate end of the swamp. Every Republican in congress should stand in front of the nearest microphone tomorrow morning and pledge their undying support for Brett Kavanaugh and the Republican President who nominated him.

Time to $hit or get the hell off the pot...no more equivocation.

Moreover....they should pledge to end the mob witch hunt mentality that has led to this nomination giasco and to the Mueller probe. Any Republican at this point who will not rally to the President and his nominee should be perp walked out of the party by sunset tomorrow evening. Period.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 03:13:58 am by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2018, 03:28:27 am »
Graham is hitting the right note in calling Ford a victim, too. Did anyone think he had this in him?

Not me.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.