Author Topic: Analyzing the hearings: Christine Blasey Ford believes an untruth  (Read 397 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

Analyzing the hearings: Christine Blasey Ford believes an untruth
« on: September 28, 2018, 02:16:33 am »
SOURCE: LEGAL INSURRECTION

URL: https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/09/mid-hearing-assessment-christine-blasey-ford-believes-an-untruth/

William A. Jacobson

1. Republicans hiring THIS prosecutor, Rachel Mitchell, to question Ford was a mistake.

2. Ford believes what she is saying, and that has a lot to do with her profession of being a clinical psychologist.

3. Ford has many anxieties that contributed to her claimed PTSD and fears, but those are off limits because she won’t share the therapist notes she showed to WaPo.

4. Every person Ford identified as being at the party has signed sworn statements that it didn’t happen, including Ford’s female friend who supposedly was there that night.

5. Ford’s lawyers and Democrats repeatedly lied to Republicans on the committee.

6. Ford going public was much more planned than we were led to believe.

7. Ford basically accused her best friend Leland Keyser of submitting a false statement about the party not happening.

8. Brett Kavanaugh is going to have to argue his case during his testimony, because the prosecutor Republicans hired does not appear to view that as part of her job.

9. 30,000 foot view: I don’t think Ford did any more damage on substance  to Kavanaugh than existed prior to the testimony.

(Excerpt) Read more at above link and for the explanation of each points.....

« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 02:19:03 am by SirLinksALot »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Analyzing the hearings: Christine Blasey Ford believes an untruth
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 02:27:46 am »
Mitchell was so bland. You almost have to wonder if that was what they wanted? It sure confused me.  I'm no judge of it, I hope it all turns out for the best. It basically became the Brett show....

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 02:45:19 am »

Online goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 03:05:02 am »

That's actually true.  I don't doubt Ford believes she was assaulted. But Laura Ingraham posted a story on Twitter about how a very high percentage of these kind of repressed memory accounts are not truthful.