Author Topic: FORD CAUGHT IN MAJOR LIE? — City Remodeling Permits Show Project She Linked to Kavanaugh Was in 2008  (Read 638 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FORD CAUGHT IN MAJOR LIE? — City Remodeling Permits Show Project She Linked to Kavanaugh Was in 2008 NOT 2012
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft September 27, 2018

LYING UNDER OATH TO THE US SENATE IS A CRIME–

Christine Blasey Ford told the US Senate Judiciary Committee that the memories of Brett Kavanaugh “first came up” when she went into counseling in 2012. In May 2012 Ford and her husband argued over her desire to add “a second front door” to their home. Ford told the committee on Thursday the desire for a second door was because Brett Kavanaugh made her “claustrophobic.”

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/ford-caught-in-major-lie-city-remodeling-permits-show-project-she-linked-to-kavanaugh-was-in-2008-not-2012/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

She seems more scatterbrained than duplicitous.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

That was my assessment as well. She seems to have some rather serious mental issues.
In common terms, she is a ditsy nutcase. She can't even 'remember' whether or not she is afraid of airplanes?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online cato potatoe

By design, perhaps?  I can't imagine the school allows her to lecture students while sounding like a middle aged adolescent.  Such behavior is more likely to trigger the protective instinct among men ... to give her the benefit of the doubt ... whereas, I've noticed that most of the lady folk could see through it.

Offline Idiot

This isn't a surprise.  She sounded like a dingbat.  She has serious emotional problems for sure.

Offline Suppressed

The Gateway Pundit is perhaps backpedaling...

More… Ford may have been talking about a addition that they rent out.

So she might have been telling the truth, if the 2008 permit was for something else.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Strange, that "rental property" I think came up in the testimony yesterday as well OR, I read about it somewhere. They'd rent to students... at this point, I'd lean towards it being one and the same and not a different property. That's just me.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
That article too, makes clear, if it is an inconsistency, it could be lying under oath.