Author Topic: Whoa. Christine Ford and Julie Swetnick Have a Direct Connection  (Read 953 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Whoa. Christine Ford and Julie Swetnick Have a Direct Connection
« on: September 27, 2018, 12:51:04 am »

Posted at 8:22 pm on September 26, 2018 by streiff

Make of this what you will.

Via the Wall Street Journal:

Roughly a decade ago, Ms. Swetnick was involved in a dispute with her former employer, New York Life Insurance Co., over a sexual-harassment complaint she filed, according to people familiar with the matter. Representing her in the complaint was the firm run by Debra Katz, the lawyer currently representing Dr. Ford. The company ultimately reached a financial settlement with Ms. Swetnick, the people said.

A spokesman for New York Life confirmed that Ms. Swetnick worked there as an agent for less than two years, from 2006 to 2008. She didn’t list her work there on a résumé posted online.

A spokeswoman for Ms. Katz declined to comment.
…
In 2017, the Internal Revenue Service filed a lien on Ms. Swetnick’s Washington apartment for $40,303 in unpaid taxes, and released it in March, saying the tax bill had been paid.

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2018/09/26/whoa.-christine-ford-julie-swetnick-direct-connection

****sheep****

This is how our government operates now.  False allegations until they get their way.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 12:54:19 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Whoa. Christine Ford and Julie Swetnick Have a Direct Connection
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 01:03:20 am »
Representing her in the complaint was the firm run by Debra Katz, the lawyer currently representing Dr. Ford.
Which would indicate client-shopping, and would also explain the pawning-off of the Swetnick case onto Avenatti to cover the tracks.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 01:05:45 am »
I'd venture that all the accusers are connected through Soros money.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 01:07:28 am »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 01:08:56 am »
In 2017, the Internal Revenue Service filed a lien on Ms. Swetnick’s Washington apartment for $40,303 in unpaid taxes, and released it in March, saying the tax bill had been paid.

Just where does some flunky scrape up $40k in the blink of an eye?

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2018, 01:13:44 am »
Laura Ingraham ‏Verified account @IngrahamAngle 13m13 minutes ago
DOTS CONNECTED: Regarding “accuser #3” Julie Swetnick—a decade ago she sued her employer for sexual harassment... representing her in the complaint was the firm run by Debra Katz, the lawyer now rep’ing Dr. Ford. 

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2018, 01:20:06 am »
Which would indicate client-shopping, and would also explain the pawning-off of the Swetnick case onto Avenatti to cover the tracks.

Good point.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2018, 01:21:20 am »

I agree!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2018, 01:22:37 am »
What a news cycle.

It seems like the Democrats will stop at nothing... even if it gets dangerous, they are in hysterics.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2018, 01:26:18 am »

Posted at 8:22 pm on September 26, 2018 by streiff

Make of this what you will.

Via the Wall Street Journal:

Roughly a decade ago, Ms. Swetnick was involved in a dispute with her former employer, New York Life Insurance Co., over a sexual-harassment complaint she filed, according to people familiar with the matter. Representing her in the complaint was the firm run by Debra Katz, the lawyer currently representing Dr. Ford. The company ultimately reached a financial settlement with Ms. Swetnick, the people said.

A spokesman for New York Life confirmed that Ms. Swetnick worked there as an agent for less than two years, from 2006 to 2008. She didn’t list her work there on a résumé posted online.

A spokeswoman for Ms. Katz declined to comment.
…

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2018/09/26/whoa.-christine-ford-julie-swetnick-direct-connection

****sheep****

This is how our government operates now.  False allegations until they get their way.

Was this a false accusation too to get money to pay off the lien.....wouldn't surprise me
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2018, 01:28:37 am »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2018, 01:29:03 am »

I bet you would be right.  This Swetnick woman works in the government several different jobs with clearances.  See the New York Post article.  None of these women are unconnected women.  They all have some kind of connection.

https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/what-michael-avenattis-new-client-doesnt-say-about-kavanaugh-is-legally-significant/

https://nypost.com/2018/09/26/third-kavanaugh-accuser-is-decorated-us-government-employee/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2018, 01:32:16 am »
Was this a false accusation too to get money to pay off the lien.....wouldn't surprise me

Me either.

This womans allegation is outrageous.  She went to several parties where she witness this.  It happened to her?  Where is the police reports?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2018, 01:43:47 am »
I bet you would be right.  This Swetnick woman works in the government several different jobs with clearances.  See the New York Post article.  None of these women are unconnected women.  They all have some kind of connection.

https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/what-michael-avenattis-new-client-doesnt-say-about-kavanaugh-is-legally-significant/

https://nypost.com/2018/09/26/third-kavanaugh-accuser-is-decorated-us-government-employee/

Low-level security clearances, adding that in. She would not see highly sensitive information at that.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2018, 02:07:06 am »
How many more will cry wolf before women in general won’t be believed anymore.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline corbe

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2018, 02:31:12 am »

Many, many Women out there Love and Trust their Man and it is these passionate, Conservative Gals that we will hear all from soon.  It is not in their best interest to destroy good Men along with the bad. 
    Our balls are kinda tied behind our backs right now and I have faith in them as a whole, they haven't collectively forgotten that 4 million years ago they did run things and we all know how that turned out.

Visual Aids:

« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 02:36:28 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2018, 02:39:20 am »

I passed that point after Argento got exposed for being a pedo......after driving her man to commit suicide.