Author Topic: Grassley Calls Avenatti’s Bluff  (Read 525 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Grassley Calls Avenatti’s Bluff
« on: September 26, 2018, 09:34:23 pm »

HAPPENING NOW: Grassley Calls Avenatti’s Bluff
Breaking News By Amy Moreno September 26, 2018

The Senate Judiciary Committee has responded to Michael Avanetti’s client, Julie Swetnick, who appears to be claiming Judge Kavanaugh was part of a “roving group of gang rapers” back in high school.

In short, Grassley is asking Avanetti if his client will meet with Senate investigators.

Daily Wire

Michael Avenatti released his “very credible” witness on Wednesday alleging that SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh participated in a gang rape ring when he was just 15 years old in the early 1980’s.

Avenatti’s client, Julie Swetnick, claims that she attended not just one, but several parties where women were drugged with spiked drinks and then raped by scores of boys. Kavanaugh and his friend Mark Judge were allegedly “present” at these parties; Swetnick does not claim Kavanaugh assaulted her or participated in the gang rapes, nor does she name a single person beyond Kavanaugh and Judge. Not a single corroborating witness has come forward to support these wild claims that somehow escaped six FBI background checks.

Kavanaugh has issued a forceful denial, saying they are “from The Twilight Zone” and does not know Julie Swetnick.

Be that as it may, each of these allegations will get investigated and the Senate Judiciary Committee will be investigating the claims:

more
https://truthfeednews.com/happening-now-grassley-calls-avenattis-bluff/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Grassley Calls Avenatti’s Bluff
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 09:34:45 pm »
Wired Sources
‏ @WiredSources
39m39 minutes ago

BREAKING: 60 classmates of Brett Kavanaugh sign a letter stating that they have never heard of new accuser Julie Swetnick - OAN
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 10:00:58 pm »
I've been preoccupied most of the day.  Is Julie Swetnick the one who claims she attended 10 parties where women were gang raped, including herself, but told no one and kept going back?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 10:03:08 pm »
I've been preoccupied most of the day.  Is Julie Swetnick the one who claims she attended 10 parties where women were gang raped, including herself, but told no one and kept going back?

Don't forget she also went on vacation in Ocean City with these rapists and drug addicts after she went to the 10 gang bangs.

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 10:07:00 pm »
Don't forget she also went on vacation in Ocean City with these rapists and drug addicts after she went to the 10 gang bangs.

Is she the one who was in college going to HS parties?

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 10:07:09 pm »
Here's Grassley's tweet:

https://twitter.com/ChuckGrassley/status/1045023799064883200?s=20

He says they have committee investigators et al looking into all allegations.  (Sorry, for some reason it won't let me copy/paste.)
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2018, 10:08:36 pm »
Is she the one who was in college going to HS parties?

She is......which I guess is very normal in Georgetown. Not so much in the rest of the country.

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2018, 10:12:22 pm »
She is......which I guess is very normal in Georgetown. Not so much in the rest of the country.

Thanks ... just trying to keep the liars straight.