Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Mark Judge ‘Vehemently Denies’ Latest Round Of Sexual Assault Allegations From Avenatti’s  (Read 547 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: Mark Judge ‘Vehemently Denies’ Latest Round Of Sexual Assault Allegations From Avenatti’s Client, Won’t Testify Publicly
4:08 PM 09/26/2018
Joe Simonson | Media Reporter

A lawyer for Mark Judge, the longtime friend of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, told The Daily Caller News Foundation that he “vehemently denies” the allegations by Julie Swetnick that the two were present during an alleged “gang rape” against her and other women in the 1980s.

“Mark is not speaking publicly until the Kavanaugh confirmation proceeding is concluded,” Judge’s attorney, Barbara Van Gelder, told TheDCNF before adding that “He vehemently denies Ms. Swetnick’s allegations.”

Van Gelder also told TheDCNF that Judge has told the Senate Judicial Committee that he does not wish to testify publicly, even after these latest allegations.

His attorney also added that he would have more to say after the hearings are complete.

Judge, who is reportedly holed up in a Delaware beach house owned by a friend, has been at the center of two allegations of sexual assault against Kavanaugh.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/26/mark-judge-denies-avenatti-accusations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

His attorney also added that he would have more to say after the hearings are complete.

I hope that includes a defamation lawsuit.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

@Frank Cannon

Or several!  And there is no reason on Earth that would prevent Mr. Judges doing just that as far as I know.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon

Or several!  And there is no reason on Earth that would prevent Mr. Judges doing just that as far as I know.

You bet your ass and if all these broads have are fuzzy memories with no specifics yet they are naming him as a rapist they are going to be living in cardboard boxes under a bridge by the end of the year. He will destroy them.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I hope so, too.... and I hope he sets up a GoFundMe account!!

Offline andy58-in-nh

Defamation at the very least, and slander as well. The only way to stop this horseshit is by going absolutely Medieval on their asses. Republicans had better wake up and realize (finally????) that THIS IS WAR. Make every rotten, lowdown, dirty episode on the part of every Democrat member of Congress a matter of public record.  And that includes all the queer Democrat congressmen and their staff members who are known to consort with GQ-type models in their offices late at night. Oh yeah, we've all heard the stories.   

Instead of their usual "collegial" approach, where GOP offers olive branches to Democrats and and passes up on making political hay on their foibles, Republicans need to smash the bastards in the mouth and hold them to account each and every time they have the chance.

It is time that Republicans start acting like Spartans. Instead of... Trojans.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Lisa Murkowski and Dianne Feinstein in intense conversation in the Senate basement