Author Topic: Two antifa extremists who called for armed violence against ICE have been arrested  (Read 414 times)

rangerrebew

Two antifa extremists who called for armed violence against ICE have been arrested

September 25, 2018 Admin Extremist Groups 2 1

According to their twitter account, on Sunday, September 23rd two members of the far-left extremist group, Serve The People – LA were arrested. This is the same group that recently doxed and threatened someone for supporting ICE, called for a “sea of armed masses” to rise up against ICE, and encouraged their social media followers to carry out “revolutionary violence against the local government”. According to a blog post they also shared detailing the arrest, they claim they were arrested for simply “standing up for street vendors”. Given their documented history of violence and confrontation I’m guessing this not an accurate representation of what actually happened.

https://farleftwatch.com/two-antifa-extremists-who-called-for-armed-violence-against-ice-have-been-arrested/

Offline goatprairie

From visiting various news forums that have comments underneath, it appears a very large percentage of liberals really believe that ICE is some kind of rogue, government agency akin to the Gestapo.
A number of these libs actually compare arrested illegals to Anne Frank.
It's really amazing to ask these liberals if they believe in the rule of law or not, and hear them evade the question or maintain that illegal aliens are not illegal but just people who deserve to live wherever they want to.
We are truly living in strange times.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
So glad they got these idiots.  If they weren't dangerous, they'd be pathetic.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.