Author Topic: Beto O’Rourke Condemns Activists for Forcing Ted Cruz From Restaurant  (Read 446 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Have to give the guy credit when credit is due.

Beto O’Rourke Condemns Activists for Forcing Ted Cruz From Restaurant

Austin, Texas (AP) -- Democratic Rep. Beto O'Rourke is condemning a protest that forced his opponent in Texas' closer-than-expected Senate race to leave a Washington restaurant.

Online videos posted by an activist group show Republican Sen. Ted Cruz and his wife, Heidi, being confronted by protesters about the allegations of sexual misconduct by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh while entering a restaurant Monday night.

The protesters chant, "We believe survivors." Cruz responds, "God bless you." But the couple eventually leaves.

O'Rourke tweeted Tuesday: "Not right that Senator Cruz and his wife Heidi were surrounded and forced to leave a restaurant" because of protests. O'Rourke said the "Cruz family should be treated with respect.".....

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/beto-o-rourke-condemns-activists-155730933.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Ya, well, this is true.   :shrug:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Frank Cannon

He also added that this type of indignity doesn't happen in the drive through of Whateverburger.

Offline Idiot

Ya, well, this is true.   :shrug:
But was Beto high when he texted it?

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
Democrats are the new brown shirts.
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
 *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes*****
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
 In order for O’Rourke to warn off his own leftist supporters,  means to me that he is privy to information, it is going to be pulled outagainst dems in last minute effective ads.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Feigned outrage for political posturing.  This bozo is 30 shades of fraud.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.