Author Topic: Rush: My Appeal to Senators Collins and Murkowski  (Read 460 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: My Appeal to Senators Collins and Murkowski
« on: September 25, 2018, 08:32:01 pm »

My Appeal to Senators Collins and Murkowski

Sep 25, 2018

RUSH: Yeah, you can make book on this too. Ruth Ginsburg, Ruth “Buzzi” Ginsburg, is gonna hang on as long as she can. Her objective is to hang on ’til 2020. That’s when the Democrats think that Trump will lose reelection. She will retire in 2020 and then the Democrats will say, “Wait a minute here. The Biden Rule! Trump can’t nominate her replacement.”

I want to make… This is probably foolish, but I have the opportunity here, and I’m gonna give it just a little bit of a shot. Over the years, I have very rarely made personal appeals to elected officials on the belief that it would be unsuccessful, wouldn’t work. It’s probably still the case. However, if I had a chance to talk to Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins, I would like to say just one thing primarily to them. I just saw a little news report that they’re both wavering.

Murkowski’s under the idea that it really would be great if we could have an FBI investigation. That would answer all the questions. Susan Collins, I don’t know what specific thing or things that make it impossible for her to openly say she would support Kavanaugh right now, despite how they’ve treated her. They have disrespected her, they have blackmailed her, they’ve threatened her. They have run a GoFundMe campaign, the left has, on Susan Collins, claiming that they’re going to fund an opponent of hers to the tune of a million dollars to start until she commits to voting “no” on Kavanaugh.

She stood her ground.

She wouldn’t accept that promise.

So she started to harass her with cardboard cutouts three feet in length of male genitalia. She openly expressed her disgust for some Democrat tactics and so forth. I know the pressure is on both Senator Murkowski and Senator Collins to look at this as male versus female, and they are being pressured to be loyal to their gender here, and they’re being pressured to acquiesce to the Democrat-leftist line of thought, which is that a woman must be believed regardless and despite no evidence.

A woman must be believed because men just naturally can’t be trusted. And if there is even a slithering doubt about this, that Kavanaugh cannot possibly be confirmed. And I would, in probably wasted breath, ask both of them to rise above gender here and look at this in terms of human decency, basic humanity. It cannot have escaped either of you ladies how Judge Kavanaugh and his family have been treated.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/09/25/my-appeal-to-senators-collins-and-murkowski/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34