Author Topic: Trump Lawyers Have A Strong Message For Mueller If Rod Resigns  (Read 349 times)

rangerrebew

Trump Lawyers Have A Strong Message For Mueller If Rod Resigns
« on: September 25, 2018, 11:55:10 am »
 Robert Mueller
Trump Lawyers Have A Strong Message For Mueller If Rod Resigns
By Andrew West September 24, 2018

We will likely be hearing confirmation in the coming hours regarding the end of Rod Rosenstein’s tenure as Deputy Attorney General.

The embattled DOJ bigwig was recently outed by a credible source as having intimated a desire to “wear a wire” to secretly record the President, in hopes that this could somehow lead to the use of the 25th Amendment to subvert the will of the American people.  As he heads to the White House this morning, reports seem to suggest that he expects to be fired, but is prepared to resign to avoid such a fate.

https://constitution.com/trump-lawyers-have-a-strong-message-for-mueller-if-rod-resigns/

Offline RetBobbyMI

Re: Trump Lawyers Have A Strong Message For Mueller If Rod Resigns
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 12:41:35 pm »
The Dems have been so adamantly opposed to anything Trump wants or persons he nominates, yet overwhelmingly voted to confirm this weasel. Wonder why.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 12:51:58 pm »
The embattled DOJ bigwig was recently outed by a credible source as having intimated a desire to “wear a wire” to secretly record the President, in hopes that this could somehow lead to the use of the 25th Amendment to subvert the will of the American people.

So, the ‘fake news, failing NYT’ suddenly becomes a credible source, when the story fits a certain narrative for the right? Not hypocritical at all..... *****rollingeyes*****
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 05:25:31 pm »

So, the ‘fake news, failing NYT’ suddenly becomes a credible source, when the story fits a certain narrative for the right? Not hypocritical at all..... *****rollingeyes*****

While I would love to see Rosenstein resign I do find it interesting that he NYT first broke the story about the wire.  It does raise question as to why such a liberal news outlet would break a story that could very easily result in ending the Mueller investigation; not something the left would be in favor of.  There's more to this.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.