Author Topic: Kavanaugh's Yale roommate attacks him as a 'belligerent, aggressive heavy drinker'... - Daily Mail  (Read 280 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Kavanaugh's Yale roommate attacks him as a 'belligerent, aggressive heavy drinker' at college and says he believes the woman accusing him of sexual misconduct

James Roche, who shared a dorm room with Brett Kavanaugh in 1983, has spoken out about the Supreme Court pick
    The software company CEO claims he was a 'notably heavy drinker' at college who became 'belligerent and aggressive' when very drunk
    He has spoken in support of Debbie Ramirez, the second woman to go on the record with claims of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh
    Even though he wasn't at the party where the alleged misconduct occurred, Roche says his Yale friend Ramirez is honest and reliable
    He added that Kavanaugh's social circle 'were capable of the actions' she describes 

By Daily Mail Reporter
Published: 10:32 EDT, 25 September 2018 | Updated: 12:06 EDT, 25 September 2018
Read more at: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6206199/Kavanaughs-Yale-roommate-believes-woman-accusing-misconduct.html

Not a HuffPo piece...

Roche may be a liberal Easterner, I don't know.... but another piece,  airing it out.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 04:23:32 pm by TomSea »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will this ever end.....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mirraflake

3/4 of the men and women I knew in college were belligerent, heavy drinkers on the weekends. College students drink alot to let off steam.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 04:34:03 pm by mirraflake »

Offline dfwgator

Be nice if they could ever find Obama's college roommate.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He wasn't there...witness excused
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Where's the proof this guy ever roomed with Kavanaugh?

Offline TomSea

College and probably much more so in the early '80s was just party town for many. These kinds of accusations could be made of so many people.  At least, the drinking part and it's not hard to then, embellish the story a little bit.

Offline andy58-in-nh

More character assassination... how enlightening.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline TomSea

MACCALLUM: It was one roommate – I think his last name of Roche (ph) – who said, you know, that he could see this kind of thing happening, that you drink a lot in high school, drink a lot in college. And although he hadn’t seen or heard this incident himself, that it added up to him, that – that it made sense that you treated women that way.

KAVANAUGH: I’ve always treated women with dignity and respect. He does not corroborate the incident at all. The incident did not happen.

MACCALLUM: You remember him? He was your roommate?

KAVANAUGH: I do remember him.

MACCALLUM: So why do you think he would say that?

KAVANAUGH: What I know – I’m not going to speculate about motives. I know I never did that. If I had done that, it would’ve been the talk of campus, and we have the reports saying that, even as late as the few weeks, she was calling around and not certain.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/09/24/brett-kavanaughs-fox-news-interview-transcript-annotated/?utm_term=.704b2e65f5ca

Roche appears to be in the SF Bay area now.