Author Topic: BREAKING. Activists just chased @TedCruz out of a fancy Washington DC restaurant, chanting “We Belie  (Read 2175 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Cruz is a smart guy; I hope he now understands how serious the battle is.  Not battle, the war. 

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Banned? This is exactly how Twitter intends to 'bring the community together'. Connect with your friends - and other fascinating people.

Just don't suggest that radical mosques be surveilled or anything crazy like that.
Now, you should have figured out that social media is intended to be a meeting/organizing place for the anti-social to set up events where they proclaim their lack of prejudices by hounding anyone who doesn't agree with them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

Now, you should have figured out that social media is intended to be a meeting/organizing place for the anti-social to set up events where they proclaim their lack of prejudices by hounding anyone who doesn't agree with them.
It certainly is beginning to look that way.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't know that reference. It must be some old timer thing. I'll have to look it up.

You dingaling.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline SirLinksALot

Ted Cruz Heckled Out of D.C. Restaurant by Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2018, 04:37:40 pm »
SOURCE: ROLL CALL

URL: http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/ted-cruz-heckled-out-of-d-c-restaurant-by-anti-kavanaugh-protesters

by Griffin Connolly

Sen. Ted Cruz and his wife, Heidi, were heckled out of a high-end Italian restaurant near the Capitol on Monday night by a group of protesters chanting, “We believe survivors!”

A video of the episode shows roughly a dozen protesters crowding Cruz’s table at Fiola on Pennsylvania Avenue as he and his wife appeared to be getting up to leave.

“God bless you,” Cruz can be heard saying in the video as he wiggles his way past the protesters. He then turns back and says, “Let my wife through.”

One woman shows Cruz her middle finger.

A young man behind the camera is heard shouting, “Beto is way hotter than you, dude.”

BREAKING. Activists just chased @TedCruz out of a fancy Washington DC restaurant, chanting “We Believe Survivors!”

Cruz has been friends with creep Kavanaugh for 20 years. Now Cruz is on judiciary committee hearing his testimony. Fascists not welcome! #CancelKavanugh pic.twitter.com/7mx6Tc32za — Smash Racism DC (@SmashRacismDC) September 25, 2018

The protesters’ main beef with the Texas Republican appeared to be his support for Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, who has been accused by two women of sexual assault — once when he was in high school and another time when he was an undergraduate at Yale.

(EXCERPT) CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST....

Offline skeeter

Re: Ted Cruz Heckled Out of D.C. Restaurant by Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2018, 04:41:10 pm »
Each time normal people see something like this the irritation quotient ratchets up a little higher.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2018, 04:44:30 pm »
Each time normal people see something like this the irritation quotient ratchets up a little higher.

This is serious.  These nutcases are getting more and more bold.  That should never have happened and it has the potential for being really dangerous.  To have a U.S. Senator with his wife forced out of a restaurant would have been unthinkable a few years ago.

Liberals out of power are almost as dangerous as liberals in power.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2018, 04:48:35 pm »
This is serious.  These nutcases are getting more and more bold.  That should never have happened and it has the potential for being really dangerous.  To have a U.S. Senator with his wife forced out of a restaurant would have been unthinkable a few years ago.

Liberals out of power are almost as dangerous as liberals in power.

They've never pulled this sh*t before. This is new.

They definitely are sowing the wind.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2018, 04:48:52 pm »
That restaurant needs to go out of business.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
How did they know Cruz was there? 

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
What a bunch of creeps. And why weren't they thrown out?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What a bunch of creeps. And why weren't they thrown out?

Because either the restaurant staff/management agreed with the creeps, or they are afraid the creeps will target them.  Or both.

Online DB

I know Nazi references are frowned upon here but history has lessons to offer. These guys are the beginnings of the modern day Brown Shirts. If you tolerate it it will only further embolden them to further extremes.

Offline dfwgator

I know Nazi references are frowned upon here but history has lessons to offer. These guys are the beginnings of the modern day Brown Shirts. If you tolerate it it will only further embolden them to further extremes.

I've said it before and I stand by it.  Antifa serves as the SA for the Democratic Party.

Silver Pines

I've said it before and I stand by it.  Antifa serves as the SA for the Democratic Party.

@dfwgator

In reality the little wastes back down when someone stands up to them.  Mitch McConnell's wife made them back off.  They're just douches with Iphones who think black hoods look tough. 

Silver Pines

The restaurant, Fiola, is getting killed on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/fioladc?lang=enhttp://

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

Offline endicom

Because either the restaurant staff/management agreed with the creeps, or they are afraid the creeps will target them.  Or both.

That's why you should always go to a Mob restaurant.

Silver Pines

Fiola on Facebook (relevant thread)

@Machiavelli

I don't know what to think, tbh.  Some say the restaurant took all the action it could take, others dispute it.

Offline GrouchoTex

I don't know that reference. It must be some old timer thing. I'll have to look it up. I also had to look up who Baba O'Riley is because that is before my time too. It appears to be some sort of riddle. Every time I ask who Baba O'Riley is it just say Who. WTF?

:cool:

Offline libertybele

Actually Cruz was smart enough to get the heck out of there.  Things could have gotten out of hand and you darn well he would have been blamed.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Silver Pines

How did they know Cruz was there?

@Sanguine

They think an employee tipped off the protesters.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Antifa Sends Threatening Message To Ted Cruz After Disrupting His Dinner: ‘You Are Not Safe’
http://dailycaller.com/2018/09/25/antifa-ted-cruz-restaurant-twitter/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Antifa Sends Threatening Message To Ted Cruz After Disrupting His Dinner: ‘You Are Not Safe’
http://dailycaller.com/2018/09/25/antifa-ted-cruz-restaurant-twitter/

I don't often swear in this forum but ... Shit!  No, I don't believe for a second that Ted or his family is safe.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
:cool:

Beto should have sung a song from the Tommy Album instead.  Given he is deaf, dumb, and blind about what Texas needs.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.