Author Topic: Andrew McCabe's attorney says he's representing Brett Kavanaugh accuser for free  (Read 531 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Andrew McCabe's attorney says he's representing Brett Kavanaugh accuser for free
by Steven Nelson
 | September 24, 2018 02:43 PM

Attorney Michael Bromwich, the face of fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's legal team, is representing Christine Blasey Ford for free, according to his assistant and spokeswoman.

Bromwich joined Ford’s legal team over the weekend, as she prepares to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee about Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh allegedly sexually assaulting her in high school.

Bromwich, a former Justice Department inspector general, joined two other attorneys on Ford's team — Debra Katz and Lisa Banks, who both work at Marshall & Banks. Bromwich added firepower, but also potential cost to the Kavanaugh accuser’s legal representation.

“We are both working pro bono,” Melissa Schwartz, chief operating officer at the Bromwich Group consulting firm, said in an email to the Washington Examiner, referring to herself and Bromwich.

Bromwich said this weekend that he resigned from the law firm Robbins, Russell, Englert, Orseck, Untereiner & Sauber, because some of the partners objected to his decision to represent Ford, Bloomberg reported.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/andrew-mccabes-attorney-says-hes-representing-brett-kavanaugh-accuser-for-free
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What do you want to bet me that he isn't doing it for free?  That somebody, some group is paying him big bucks to do this?

And, the incestuous relationships are....well, I guess I shouldn't be shocked, but I am.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
What do you want to bet me that he isn't doing it for free?  That somebody, some group is paying him big bucks to do this?

And, the incestuous relationships are....well, I guess I shouldn't be shocked, but I am.

Damned right they are! This sleezebag doesn't do anything for free!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Damned right they are! This sleezebag doesn't do anything for free!

So you won't bet me?   :shrug:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So you won't bet me?   :shrug:

I'll bet you that none of these accusers ever testify under oath before the Judiciary committee.  Make it light on yourself.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Applewood

Of course, someone or something wiith deep pockets is  financing this smear.  Maybe Soros, maybe others, maybe a combination of people and groups.   Might even be coming from foreign enemies such as Russia, China, NK or a Middle East country or countries.  There are a plenty of people, groups and countries with a shared interest in ultimating destroying America as we know it.

I wish someone would follow the money, but I don't expect the Stupid Party to do so.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 04:42:00 pm by Applewood »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I'll bet you that none of these accusers ever testify under oath before the Judiciary committee.  Make it light on yourself.

You and I are on the same page; I've already predicted that.

Offline rustynail

She is getting her money's worth.