Author Topic: Reports: Kavanaugh Has Found 1982 Calendar, Detailed Entries Help Clear His Name  (Read 348 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: WESTERN JOURNAL

URL: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/kavanaugh-1982-calendar-entries/

by  BENJAMIN ARIE

The last-minute attempt to derail Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation as the next Supreme Court justice has just hit a serious snag.

Facing damaging but almost completely unsubstantiated claims that he acted improperly with a girl back when he was a teenager, the conservative nominee has dug into his personal archives to defend himself.

Up until now, the vague accusations made by Christine Blasey Ford had only resulted in a “he said, she said” stalemate. Liberals insisted that Blasey Ford’s story of a bad encounter at a drunken party be believed, while conservatives have pointed out that the nearly 40-year-old claim is impossible to verify.

Finally, Kavanaugh has presented tangible evidence that the accusation doesn’t hold up.

(Excerpt) Read more at above link

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This should have been kept "under wraps" until the hearing...

Offline verga

This should have been kept "under wraps" until the hearing...
Agreed,now she has time to "fine tune" her story. I hope he has a similar calendar that covers the date of the other accusations.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 09:22:56 am by verga »
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Applewood

I'm amazed he still has calendars from 1982.  On the other hand, I worked for an attorney who kept diary-type calendars for decades.  When our offices were moving, I asked if I could throw them away and he said no.  Never was clear as to why he kept them.  Maybe it's a lawyer thing.