Author Topic: President Trump Tells Congressional Republicans To Locate Their Spines And Vote Yes On Judge Kavanau  (Read 421 times)

rangerrebew

President Trump Tells Congressional Republicans To Locate Their Spines And Vote Yes On Judge Kavanaugh
Posted on September 24, 2018 by DCWhispers   

As of this morning, President Donald Trump is shrugging off the overt smear campaign being waged against his latest Supreme Court nominee, Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

“Judge Kavanaugh is an outstanding person, and I am with him all the way,” Trump declared while heading to the United Nations. The message to Congressional Republicans from the President is clear – locate your spines, shrug off the disgusting tactics of Democrats, and vote in support of Judge Kavanaugh.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/president-trump-tells-congressional-republicans-to-locate-their-spines-and-vote-yes-on-judge-kavanaugh/#Rrd2IG7JKTi6eqGj.99

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
They need to vote now rather than wait for Thursday since it looks like Ford is about to back out of the meeting she agreed upon for.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline libertybele

They need to vote now rather than wait for Thursday since it looks like Ford is about to back out of the meeting she agreed upon for.

...except they've already played into the hands of the left and agreed to let Ford have her say.  IF she continues to delay then they can cry foul.  If I were McConnell, I would tell Ford she has till Thursday as she asked and if she chooses not come forward, they have no choice but to assume that there's not enough evidence and move forward with the vote.  I'd hold one of those late night votes on Thursday.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
...except they've already played into the hands of the left and agreed to let Ford have her say.  IF she continues to delay then they can cry foul.  If I were McConnell, I would tell Ford she has till Thursday as she asked and if she chooses not come forward, they have no choice but to assume that there's not enough evidence and move forward with the vote.  I'd hold one of those late night votes on Thursday.

Let them cry and call for a vote today.  Giving the Dems until Thursday just lets them "find" more women to come forward accusing Kavanagh of a crime they don't remember but are certain he committed.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Let them cry and call for a vote today.  Giving the Dems until Thursday just lets them "find" more women to come forward accusing Kavanagh of a crime they don't remember but are certain he committed.

Tempting but there are a few really stupid women on our side who would love an excuse not to vote for Kavanaugh. 

I hate, hate, hate waiting for Thursday and I know she won't show, but I think, at this point, having agreed to Thursday, we need to wait till Thursday.  But that's it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.