Author Topic: BREAKING. Dianne Feinstein Demands Postponement of Kavanaugh Hearing Because Of Ronan Farrow Story  (Read 388 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Feinstein should be spending her remaining time making her peace with God .... not orchestrating the destruction of the life, career and family of a man at the direction of the Clintons and George Soros.

Offline skeeter

Another sh*tshow brought to you courtesy of two or three insane GOP senators.

Can't Mitch beat these brainstems into line?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I wonder how many of our fearless 'Republicans' will come out in support of Feinstein. So far, the Republican Party just can't wait to side with the Democrats on everything they demand.

It must be good to be a Democrat. Rules don't apply. Law does not apply. And all the Republicans do to contain them is to lick their feet. Even when the Republicans are theoretically 'in control', still, the Democrats are able to make them bow and sing any time they want to.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

I wonder how many of our fearless 'Republicans' will come out in support of Feinstein. So far, the Republican Party just can't wait to side with the Democrats on everything they demand.

It must be good to be a Democrat. Rules don't apply. Law does not apply. And all the Republicans do to contain them is to lick their feet. Even when the Republicans are theoretically 'in control', still, the Democrats are able to make them bow and sing any time they want to.

The GOPe pretty much ask for this sort of thing when they throw their support behind hacks like Lisa Murkowski & her write in campaign when the base, playing by the rules, had made it clear they prefer to be represented by one of their own.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

@240B

For the most part, Republicans on the committee are standing with Grassley. The only exception being the lame duck McCain clone from Arizona.

And it' the same in the full senate with the exception of the POS already mentioned, Murkowski, and Collins.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The GOPe pretty much ask for this sort of thing when they throw their support behind hacks like Lisa Murkowski & her write in campaign when the base, playing by the rules, had made it clear they prefer to be represented by one of their own.

Yes and you can add their participation in the sliming of people like Roy Moore to the list as well!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Yes and you can add their participation in the sliming of people like Roy Moore to the list as well!

Dogpiling on Moore just made it easier to pull the same routine on a guy like Kavanaugh.

Offline jpsb

Every Republican/conservative in Cali should vote for Feinstein's opponent in the mid-terms this nov.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 01:23:09 pm by jpsb »

Offline jpsb

Dogpiling on Moore just made it easier to pull the same routine on a guy like Kavanaugh.

:thumbsup: