Author Topic: Trey Gowdy: 'I have no issues with the FBI taking a second, third, eighth look' at Brett Kavanaugh  (Read 1094 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
?? Are you being sarcastic?  If the liberals love Pence he is the last person I want for POTUS and he isn't who the people elected.  Why oh why did Trump name his as his VP is beyond me; my hunch is that's who Kushner (Mr. Soros himself) advised him to pick.

Listen to yourself.  Trump chose to have his family as advisors.   None of them are Republican.  When is Trump ever held accountable?  Anyway liberals don't like Pence.  At least I don't think so.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Pence is an admirable VP, and will make a great presidential candidate in 2024 when he and President Trump continue to his presidency.  Pence all but guarantees the continuation of the Trump policies.  I cannot think of someone better to carry on Trump's policies and agenda.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Trey Gowdy's lasting legacy will be his letting Hitlerly off the hook for criminal activities that had not been seen from a national political figure in at least a century.

Nutless wonder!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.