Author Topic: Former Scalia Clerk Releases Bombshell Tweets That Will Potentially Exonerate Kavanaugh  (Read 406 times)

rangerrebew

Former Scalia Clerk Releases Bombshell Tweets That Will Potentially Exonerate Kavanaugh
Simon Daily

Former Scalia Clerk and President of The Ethics and Policy Center, Ed Whelan, released information that may clear up the Kavanaugh allegation. Whelan believes that Christine Ford might be mistaken and this whole thing could be a case of mistaken identities. He looks deep into this theory and it looks like this potential evidence has merit enough to actually be the real story.

“Dr. Ford may well have been the victim of a severe sexual assault by someone 36 years ago. Her allegations are so vague as to such basic matters as when and where that it is impossible for Judge Kavanaugh to *prove* his innocence.” Whelan’s tweets read, “but there are compelling reasons to believe his categorical denial. Let’s look at one set of reasons.”

https://thepatriotchronicles.com/news-for-you/former-scalia-clerk-releases-bombshell-tweets-that-will-potentially-exonerate-kavanaugh/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Kamala%20Harris:%20We%20Don%E2%80%99t%20Have%20To%20Find%20Kavanaugh%20Guilty%20to%20Convict%20Him%20(Duplicate%20%231)

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
This has already been debunked, including by Whelan himself.

Offline Suppressed

This has already been debunked, including by Whelan himself.

@massadvj
Do you have a link to that handy?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@massadvj
Do you have a link to that handy?

I don't have a link, but Whelan walked it back, apologized for naming another person and inferring that he was the one who groped Ford, and deleted his Tweets. 

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Although Whelan has walked this back, in my opinion, his theory is as plausible as the absent-minded professor's story.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Although Whelan has walked this back, in my opinion, his theory is as plausible as the absent-minded professor's story.

Yes, agreed.  In the current bloody feeding frenzy, it was a big misstep to release someone else's name and say "maybe he was the one".