Author Topic: Hold The Damn Vote Already.. Derek Hunter  (Read 178 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hold The Damn Vote Already.. Derek Hunter
« on: September 23, 2018, 02:08:23 pm »

Hold The Damn Vote Already

9/23/2018 12:01:00 AM - Derek Hunter

It was a week of pure political theater, a disgrace to everything this country used to stand for, and Democrats loved every minute of what they’d created. Between the faux outrage and the pearl-clutching across liberal Washington, there wasn’t a fainting couch that wasn’t engaged. It was all garbage.

We will never know happened to Christine Blasey Ford in the early 80s, even after she tells her story. Frankly, I don’t care anymore. When she first came forward I was willing to hear her out. It quickly became clear, whatever her story was, that her story didn’t matter. By Monday it was a liberal feeding frenzy and I was out.

In a country with more than a million lawyers, Ford ran into the arms of a liberal activist attorney you’d pick if you were looking for a political outcome, not justice. Maybe she was poorly advised by the Democrats she’d come out to months earlier, or maybe she was a willing participant. But people looking for justice don’t both want to remain anonymous and hire a lawyer, contact the media on background, take a polygraph test, and wipe clean their Internet footprint without some semblance of a plan.

Either Ford is a naïve 50-something woman with a Ph.D. or she’s a willing participant in this garbage show. It no longer really matters which.

If it did, if she were sincere, she wouldn’t be a willing participant in this circus.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2018/09/23/hold-the-damn-vote-already-n2521631
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34