Author Topic: Congressman Paul Gosar's siblings support opposing candidate in stunning political ad  (Read 778 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/congressman-paul-gosars-siblings-support-opposing-candidate-stunning/story?id=58004736

Most political ads follow a familiar formula: tout accomplishments, public testimonials and wrap with the mandatory message of endorsement. Arizona congressional candidate David Brill's ad is no different -- until those criticizing his opponent reveal their last names.

Brill is embroiled in a contentious fight against incumbent Rep. Paul Gosar, who represents Arizona's 4th Congressional District. But he won't for much longer if his siblings have anything to say about it.

Brill unveiled a stunning campaign ad on Friday in which Gosar's own brothers and sisters come out in support of the Democrat -- six of them.

! No longer available

https://twitter.com/DrPaulGosar/status/1043566696340971520
Paul Gosar @DrPaulGosar
US House candidate, AZ-4

My siblings who chose to film ads against me are all liberal Democrats who hate President Trump.  These disgruntled Hillary suppporters are related by blood to me but like leftists everywhere, they put political ideology before family.  Stalin would be proud. #Az04 #MAGA2018
11:24 AM - 22 Sep 2018

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
How awful. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How awful.

I'll be living in Gosar's district by the end of the year.  My friend up there (she's very involved in County politics) tells me it's the reddest district in AZ.  I hope she's right about that.  The Party is very active there, compared to the district I'm in now.  They even have a leased building for Party meetings and events.  We had to go begging here, even got tossed out of the American Legion hall and ended up meeting in a crappy Mexican restaurant.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This is the worst kind of betrayal.  How can people possibly be so evil over who the president is? 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is the worst kind of betrayal.  How can people possibly be so evil over who the president is?

I can't imagine it buying Brill any votes, but it's sure to piss off the GOP voters.  I think Gosar's response is good.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I can't imagine it buying Brill any votes, but it's sure to piss off the GOP voters.  I think Gosar's response is good.

I can sympathize some of my family are liberals.  They never fail to tell you about it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.