Author Topic: Cory Booker Once Forcibly Groped A Drunk Girl’s Breasts  (Read 1962 times)

Offline Absalom

Re: Cory Booker Once Forcibly Groped A Drunk Girl’s Breasts
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2018, 07:51:43 pm »
I'm glad he wrote that article back when, and that it's revived now.  As I recall, the girl smacked him or something.  I think they're still friends.  He apologized to her, chose to publicly reveal it.  I don't love Corey Booker, but I'm glad he did this.
--------------------------------------
The solution is simple; prohibit girls from drinking!!!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2018, 07:53:33 pm »

Yeah, and while were at it have them not dress so slutty.....

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2018, 07:56:05 pm »

Nah, cuts the boys off!  No pun intended ;).
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline LauraTXNM

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2018, 07:57:26 pm »
@Frank Cannon  Somehow, I cant believe you'd find a burka or a nun's habit to be a deterrent.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2018, 11:14:45 pm »
@Frank Cannon  Somehow, I cant believe you'd find a burka or a nun's habit to be a deterrent.

...especially if they're not wearing anything underneath.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LauraTXNM

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2018, 07:16:28 pm »
...especially if they're not wearing anything underneath.

888high58888