Author Topic: Senate Judiciary Committee Responds to Ford’s Demands ‘We Determine Which Witnesses to Call – This i  (Read 428 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senate Judiciary Committee Responds to Ford’s Demands ‘We Determine Which Witnesses to Call – This is Non-Negotiable’
 by Cristina Laila September 23, 2018

As TGP’s Kristinn Taylor reported, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) has rescheduled the planned Monday hearing to Thursday to hear testimony from Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and Dr. Christine Blasey Ford.

Christine Ford has made an uncorroborated accusation that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her decades ago at a drunken high school pool party that no one else, including the four people she claims were at the party, remembers.

The negotiations are ongoing as Christine Ford’s attorneys continue to make outrageous demands–Ford thinks she runs the Senate and determines which witnesses and how many witnesses to call forward to testify.

The Senate Judiciary Committee responded to Ford’s outrageous demands Sunday and said it is the Committee that decides which witnesses and how many witnesses to call forward.

This is non-negotiable says the Senate Judiciary Committee.

more w/emails
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/senate-judiciary-committee-responds-to-fords-demands-we-determine-which-witnesses-to-call-this-is-non-negotiable/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
She is never going to testify under oath.  Not going to happen.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This sh**'s getting real now, Ms. Ford.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 11:38:31 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

:thumbsup:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline rustynail

To paraphrase the famous young scholar, Rachel Jeantel,  "That's old school, we are new school".

Offline RetBobbyMI

Since there is no subpoena, this crap will play out until Thursday morning when they will ask for more time or state they won't testify under the condition set.  Then more kabuki theater from both sides.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline libertybele

Since there is no subpoena, this crap will play out until Thursday morning when they will ask for more time or state they won't testify under the condition set.  Then more kabuki theater from both sides.

Why continue to allow the theatrics??  Can't they call for a vote?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online berdie

I don't think so either.  Politically, I fear we are out played..

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I don't think so either.  Politically, I fear we are out played..

Not if we stick to our guns and go on with the vote.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.