Author Topic: The Complete List of Christine Ford’s Alleged Lies and Misrepresentations  (Read 392 times)

rangerrebew

The Complete List of Christine Ford’s Alleged Lies and Misrepresentations
Steven Ahle   September 19, 2018

There could be a very good reason why Christine Blasey Ford refuses to testify before Congress. Her story is ever changing and in many cases stretches the boundaries of credibility. Her story is Darwinian. It keeps evolving. It’s hard to tell a story if you make it up as you go along.

She recently named a man by the name of Patrick K Smythe as being at the party where she alleges she was accosted by Kavanaugh. But her claims are diametrically opposed to women who have known the judge since high school, through to today.

Sen Lindsay Graham weighed in on the allegation:

https://steadfastandloyal.com/news-for-you/the-complete-list-of-christine-fords-alleged-lies-and-misrepresentations/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=DEEP%20STATE%20SCALP=
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 03:11:59 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Right_in_Virginia

Lie #1:  I want to testify.

Offline bilo

Lie #2: If Ms. Ford really did not want to come forward, never intended to come forward, never planned to come forward, why did she pay for a polygraph in August and why did she hire a lawyer in August if she never intended to do what she is doing? And who paid for it?”

The willingness to buy into this garbage and give this woman any credibility is a great example of how the pc culuture, where feelings are more important than reason and objective data, is destroying this country. 
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I am certain George Soros is poorer by $1 - $10 million.  Not a mystery here.