Author Topic: Rod Rosenstein, quit!..By Charles Hurt  (Read 587 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rod Rosenstein, quit!..By Charles Hurt
« on: September 22, 2018, 01:20:41 pm »
 By Charles Hurt - The Washington Times - Friday, September 21, 2018

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

For the good of your country, Rod Rosenstein, step down.

If you have a shred of integrity left in you, if you still care about the law and justice as much as you claim, if you still hold to your oath, then quit your position as deputy attorney general of the United States.

It is now clear that you are a fierce partisan working at the highest levels of the Department of Justice.

The notion that someone in your powerful — yet unelected — position would scheme inside the highest levels of the federal government to take out a duly elected sitting United States president is stunning...

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/21/rod-rosenstein-quit/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Rod Rosenstein, quit!..By Charles Hurt
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 02:28:06 pm »
If you have a shred of integrity left in you

:silly: :silly:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 02:41:43 pm »
Neither Rosenstein nor Sessions will do their patriotic duty. They are both happy to be obstructionist placeholders in Trump's administration keeping him from replacing them with actual competent people who are willing and able to do their jobs which they refuse to do.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 03:03:28 pm »
Has the NYT article been confirmed? This is the NYT, fake news, and the story was all anonymous
sources. Has anyone come forward to but their name to that article? I think Levin is right it's a
setup by deep state to trigger Trump.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 04:03:45 pm »
Has the NYT article been confirmed? This is the NYT, fake news, and the story was all anonymous
sources. Has anyone come forward to but their name to that article? I think Levin is right it's a
setup by deep state to trigger Trump.

Quite possibly, there is so much fake news, people will come to reject, well, a whole lot of it.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2018, 04:59:06 pm »
If Jeff Sessions had one single ounce of honor he would resign. Not just for the sake of the country, but also for the pride of his name and his family. Apparently he has no honor, and no pride.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2018, 05:06:32 pm »
Rosenswine isn't about to let Trump and Co. off the hook by resigning.  He has at least one good lick to give them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2018, 05:22:48 pm »
Rosenswine isn't about to let Trump and Co. off the hook by resigning.  He has at least one good lick to give them.

True. But Sessions is Rosenstein enabler. Without Sessions, Rosenstein is toast. There is no person on Earth who would keep Rosenstein in that job except Sgt. Schultz, Jeff Sessions. Anybody else would get rid of him immediately. Rosenstein may eventually wind up on the ever growing list of FBI/DOJ people going to jail along with Comey, Strzok, Page, Ohr, and several others.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2018, 05:27:36 pm »
True. But Sessions is Rosenstein enabler. Without Sessions, Rosenstein is toast. There is no person on Earth who would keep Rosenstein in that job except Sgt. Schultz, Jeff Sessions. Anybody else would get rid of him immediately. Rosenstein may eventually wind up on the ever growing list of FBI/DOJ people going to jail along with Comey, Strzok, Page, Ohr, and several others.

Trump doesn't want him canned just yet.  Sgt. Schultz isn't going to do it if the boss doesn't want it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: