Author Topic: Republican makes 'disgusting' joke about Abraham Lincoln groping Ruth Bader Ginsburg at debate  (Read 776 times)

Offline goodwithagun

A South Carolina Republican has been branded "disgusting" after he kicked-off an election debate with a joke that mocked sexual assault allegations brought against Brett Kavanaugh.

“Did y’all hear this latest late-breaking news on the Kavanaugh hearings?” Ralph Norman asked the crowd at a Thursday night debate in Rock Hill, South Carolina. “Ruth Bader Ginsburg came out saying she was groped by Abraham Lincoln.”

Read the rest here: https://www.yahoo.com/news/republican-makes-apos-disgusting-apos-143533067.html
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

Omg, that’s too funny!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
A South Carolina Republican has been branded "disgusting" after he kicked-off an election debate with a joke that mocked sexual assault allegations brought against Brett Kavanaugh.

“Did y’all hear this latest late-breaking news on the Kavanaugh hearings?” Ralph Norman asked the crowd at a Thursday night debate in Rock Hill, South Carolina. “Ruth Bader Ginsburg came out saying she was groped by Abraham Lincoln.”

She must have been somethin' before electricity.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Are there no depths to which the Republican's will lower themselves.

Besmirching the first GOP President to own the libs. sad

/sarc

Offline Right_in_Virginia

:silly:

Offline Axeslinger

Say what you want, the desiccated, dead inside shrew was a bit of a looker in her day.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Say what you want, the desiccated, dead inside shrew was a bit of a looker in her day.

Yes, I did fine ONE picture of her on the Net that showed a beautiful young girl.  All the rest were pictures of her as she looks today... and even 20 years ago she looked like she does today.

What happened?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Fantom

Funny stuff... but even Lincoln had better sense.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline dfwgator

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
He stole that joke from FR.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Read the rest here: https://www.yahoo.com/news/republican-makes-apos-disgusting-apos-143533067.html

Classy.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.