Author Topic: President Trump rally in Las Vegas FOX News feed.  (Read 484 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: President Trump rally in Las Vegas FOX News feed.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 12:18:55 am »
Trump speech starts about 39 minute mark, but the music leading up...like "Revolution" by the Beatles and "Sympathy for the Devil" and "Let's spend the night together" by the Rolling Stones was great.

First I think it is smart Trump is promoting "spineless" Heller, a man who said he was 99% against Trump.  Trump has little choice if he wants at least one house of Congress to remain GOP.

Right off the bat President Trump's speechwriters did a neat thing.  Instead of mentioning Hitlery they wrote "our opponent."  The sentence was probably supposed to be "If our opponent had got into office you're 501k's would not have increased by 52%," but Trump flubs the line because he turned his head to the audience and immediately forgot what to say.  Instead he says "If our opponent...got into office...which would have been a very, very sad period of time..." he looks back at the teleprompter and the bizarre symbols his handlers have provided to guide him and squeeks out "Instead of your...icghk." 

The crowd breaks out into chant's of "LOCK HER UP" and Trump immediately starts shaking his head no.  I suspect he was reminded that his throngs still expect him to do that...even though it was promised over 2 years ago, and he was reminded what presidential foot tastes like.

Lots of interesting stuff in this speech...like the incredible weakness of President Trump's denture cream, but I was pleased at the diverse and controlled background faces, and the lack of Q signs.  Somebody is taking it seriously even though the clown is still center ring.

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 01:03:27 am »
    $hit @Once-Ler now I'm gonna go utube it.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 01:56:15 am »
Trump enjoys the rallies.

It is his best element.

Getting out the vote.

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 04:28:09 am »
Well he was talking to Hannity before he spoke.  Hannity asked him about the wall having a big door.  He said it is because we need workers.  LOL!  A stadium full of workers.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.