Author Topic: Trump Challenges Kavanaugh Accuser To Produce Actual Evidence Of Assault  (Read 2557 times)

Online corbe

Re: Trump Challenges Kavanaugh Accuser To Produce Actual Evidence Of Assault
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2018, 10:05:36 pm »
What you talking bout @Once-Ler, these are hands!

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2018, 10:59:52 pm »
Well LA DI DAH!

This Wretch is a Psych Prof.

We're all being So worried about her personal trauma?

What she does is teach others to Inflict lifelong trauma and suffering by deciding which one/s of appx 364 different, made up out of whole cloth, sub divisions of the human experience constitute Insurer Billable Incurable Mind Diseases.

I'd love nothing more than to see her get nailed and thrown into jail for perjuring herself.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline bilo

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2018, 11:28:06 pm »
Well LA DI DAH!

This Wretch is a Psych Prof.

We're all being So worried about her personal trauma?

What she does is teach others to Inflict lifelong trauma and suffering by deciding which one/s of appx 364 different, made up out of whole cloth, sub divisions of the human experience constitute Insurer Billable Incurable Mind Diseases.

I'd love nothing more than to see her get nailed and thrown into jail for perjuring herself.

We could only hope, but as some of the posts on this thread show there are people who think this woman's stupid claims are serious and should be investigated. How you would even investigate this nonsense is beyond me, but we live in an age where feelings are more important than objective data. So if a charge is made that some high school kids had too much to drink and the boy made physical advances and the girl 35 years later "feels" traumatized we must take it seriously.

It's becoming clearer and clear that the USA really is being infantilized right before our eyes.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home