Author Topic: CNN Hosts Women’s Panel On Kavanaugh Accusations And It Doesn’t Go As Planned  (Read 266 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
CNN Hosts Women’s Panel On Kavanaugh Accusations And It Doesn’t Go As Planned

CNN isn’t exactly known for presenting a balanced view of things, and the hearings regarding Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh are no different.

However, a recent attempt at a women’s panel likely meant to further drive opinion of Kavanaugh down, given CNN’s history, did not go the way it was supposed to. Instead of speaking out against Kavanaugh, the CNN panel of women not only defended him but said they have no sympathy for his accuser, Christine Blasey Ford.

The women first discussed how it’s hard to believe the word of a woman who is talking about something that happened over 30 years ago against a man with an impeccable reputation, with many people vouching for him. The women also noted that if it did happen, no rape occurred, and it was an occurrence between two young teenagers making dumb decisions.

Excerpt: More with video at link  https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2018/09/21/cnn-hosts-womens-panel-kavanaugh-accusations-doesnt-go-planned/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien