Author Topic: Sen. Gillbrand: Asking Kavanaugh’s Accuser to Testify ‘Is Silencing Her’  (Read 650 times)

rangerrebew

Sen. Gillbrand: Asking Kavanaugh’s Accuser to Testify ‘Is Silencing Her’

Giving Christine Blasey Ford the opportunity to testify about her unsubstantiated accusations of sexual assault against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh is, somehow, silencing her, Sen. Kristen Gillibrand (D-NY) declared Wednesday night.

Refusing to launch an FBI investigation into Ford’s claims is also “silencing her,” Sen. Gillibrand said in a tweet:

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/sen-gillbrand-asking-kavanaughs-accuser-testify-silencing-her

rangerrebew

I hope New Yorkers are happy with their "representative" in the senate.  The dumb b*tch doesn't seem to know this is a state crime issue and the FBI has no authority to investigate.  Whatever Kavanaugh has had to do to move this along, she should have to do the same.  If he testified under threat of perjury, she should be required to do the same.  Why should she be given any special treatment above and beyond what anyone else has gotten?  She has made the accusation, let her live with the consequences!! 22222frying pan

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

This woman is a stupid moron who vomits nonsense to make sure her Soros check comes in on a regular basis.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Not a fan of this Senator ;(.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Apparently we need to make a special category (name) for female DEM politicians.  Any suggestions??
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline goatprairie

Apparently we need to make a special category (name) for female DEM politicians.  Any suggestions??
Femocrats?

Offline RetBobbyMI

Just wait till Trump nominates an ultra conservative FEMALE to replace Ginsburg. They can the shove their feminism crap back up their back side.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
RetBobby opines:
"Just wait till Trump nominates an ultra conservative FEMALE to replace Ginsburg. They can the shove their feminism crap back up their back side."

Betcha it's gonna be Amy Coney Barrett.
That fight will make this one look pea-sized by comparison.

Can't anybody here play this game?

Offline RetBobbyMI

RetBobby opines:
"Just wait till Trump nominates an ultra conservative FEMALE to replace Ginsburg. They can the shove their feminism crap back up their back side."

wink777

I wonder what the odds are on RBG hangin on for 2 or even 6 more years.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 02:44:46 am by RetBobbyMI »
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
RetBobby opines:

I wish it was Judge Barrett now ;(.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
If providing Ford the opportunity to testify is silencing her, then by all means, the Senate should not allow her to testify and make her comfortable again in her lunacy and move forward to approve Kavanaugh.

To think this nitwit(Gillbrand) is giving serious consideration to run for president, all I can say is God save us the pain and misery of listening to her.

Of course, HRC will run and win the Democommie nomination for a 2nd time, and she will make a 2nd attempt to take on Trump.  She will lose by a bigger margin than in 2016.