Author Topic: Fmr Scalia Law Clerk Makes Bombshell Claim ‘Compelling Evidence’ Will Exonerate Kavanaugh Soon  (Read 951 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Fmr Scalia Law Clerk Makes Bombshell Claim ‘Compelling Evidence’ Will Exonerate Kavanaugh Soon
by Matt Naham | 2:05 pm, September 20th, 2018

At least one defender of President Donald Trump‘s Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh believes it won’t be long until the embattled judge is exonerated of wrongdoing and confirmed to his post. Kavanaugh has, of course, been named by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford as the person who attempted to sexually assault her at a party in high school.

Kavanaugh has categorically denied this and we are still waiting to see what will happen with a hearing that was scheduled to take place before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Monday. Ford and her legal team have requested an FBI investigation of her allegation in advance of a hearing.

Irrespective of all the hearing speculation, Ed Whelan, the president of conservative think tank the Ethics and Public Policy Center (EPPC), made a bold prediction on Twitter that “compelling evidence” would exonerate Kavanaugh next week.

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

By one week from today, I expect that Judge Kavanaugh will have been clearly vindicated on this matter. Specifically, I expect that compelling evidence will show his categorical denial to be truthful. There will be no cloud over him.

more
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/fmr-scalia-law-clerk-makes-bombshell-claim-compelling-evidence-will-exonerate-kavanugh-soon/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
NRO I believe said similar yesterday. Go Brett Go!!

Offline Frank Cannon

Word on the street is that this broad was servicing men in the back of a station wagon in HS. You know there is a pile of Polaroids of these activities ready to be released. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Word on the street is that this broad was servicing men in the back of a station wagon in HS. You know there is a pile of Polaroids of these activities ready to be released.
Who do you feel more sorry for.  The wench or the poor guys who have to admit they got a bj from an ugly hag who rates a 3.5 on the hotness scale. :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mirraflake

Stop with this BS, I saw the twitter account saying she had 64 men before college. All Bull sheet.  I don't like the woman, don't agree with her politics etc  but you don't get her PHD status and writing books on her profession read by people te world over  by being a slut and bedding guys left and right and making wrong choices in life and being haphazzard.

I personally think something did happen to her that summer but it was Mark Judge or someone else and she is confused. 

@Frank Cannon

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
  but you don't get her PHD status and writing books on her profession read by people te world over  by being a slut and bedding guys left and right and making wrong choices in life and being haphazzard.

@Frank Cannon

Bill Clinton?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Frank Cannon

Stop with this BS, I saw the twitter account saying she had 64 men before college. All Bull sheet.  I don't like the woman, don't agree with her politics etc  but you don't get her PHD status and writing books on her profession read by people te world over  by being a slut and bedding guys left and right and making wrong choices in life and being haphazzard.

I personally think something did happen to her that summer but it was Mark Judge or someone else and she is confused. 

@Frank Cannon

Yeah, because being a PHD somehow makes someone a saint.....

Ted Kacyzynski

Ted Streleski

A Q Quan

Joseph Mengele

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The '80s weren't the '70s but to me, there's a reason that movie "Dazed and Confused" and "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" have a real ring of truth about him.  Onward through the fog. It was hazey back then for many people.

Really, that Kavanaugh put his hand over her mouth and she thought she might die?  I don't buy that at all.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 09:54:52 pm by TomSea »

Offline Frank Cannon

The '80s weren't the '70s but to me, there's a reason that movie "Dazed and Confused" and "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" have a real ring of truth about him.  Onward through the fog. It was hazey back then for many people.

Really, that Kavanaugh put his hand over her mouth and she thought she might die?  I don't buy that at all.

Didn't you hear Tommy? She's a PHd. She would never lie or be considered a pass around piece of meat.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

A friday sperm dumpster?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'm actually getting tired of articles like this, even though they purport to bolster up our side.

When I see something like this, my first response is:
PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

I don't want to hear your "claim of compelling evidence".
SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE.
Or... get lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hmmm ..... 

https://twitter.com/EdWhelanEPPC/status/1042899805507342337

Wow.  In her staggering fall down drunken state maybe this was a case of mistaken identity of a groper?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Hmmm ..... 

https://twitter.com/EdWhelanEPPC/status/1042899805507342337

What would really be hilarious is if Garrett would come out and say 'yeah, it was me, but as I recall it was Ford doing the groping', let her try to prove otherwise and watch the left stand there slackjawed with their you-know-what in their hand.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More details here

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/former-scalia-law-clerk-drops-pictures-and-evidence-that-blows-christine-fords-case-wide-open/
BREAKING: FORMER SCALIA LAW CLERK Drops Pictures and Evidence That Blows Christine Ford’s Case Wide Open
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Ed Whelan is now apologizing for basically slurring one of Kavanaugh's friends BY NAME, offering him up as the attacker.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
I wanted to thank @mirraflake for a reasoned comment.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.