Author Topic: Kamala Harris: ‘Reasonable Doubt’ Standard Does Not Apply to Kavanaugh; Ford’s Sex Assault Charge D  (Read 342 times)

rangerrebew

Kamala Harris: ‘Reasonable Doubt’ Standard Does Not Apply to Kavanaugh; Ford’s Sex Assault Charge Does Not Need to Be Proven
by Kristinn Taylor September 21, 2018 

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), who is touted to be one of the lead questioners should a new hearing be scheduled to hear testimony from Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and accuser Dr. Christine Blasey Ford said in an interview with the Daily Beast that Ford’s (uncorroborated) allegations of Kavanaugh sexually assaulting her at a drunken high school pool party decades ago do not need to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt for Kavanugh to be denied a seat on the Supreme Court.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/kamala-harris-reasonable-doubt-standard-does-not-apply-to-kavanaugh-fords-sex-assault-charge-does-not-need-to-be-proven/

rangerrebew

Hey, sh*t for brains I'm sure sexual assault claims don't need to proven in Saudi Arabia or Iran because they don't have a rule of law and they wouldn't believe a woman anyway.  This isn't a murder trial where proving the charges beyond a reasonable doubt applies.  Maybe in Mejifornia the accuser doesn't need to prove an accusation but in the United States, they do - at least until the democrats take control again.  By the way, Keith Elison's accuser doesn't have to prove her claim, correct? :tongue2:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 05:47:53 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Frank Cannon

I hope they make this affirmative action failure the lead on this interview. She is going to be a complete shit show.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Harris epitomizes what is wrong with the political left

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
I want to read Harris' comments fully, but if she said that she was wrong.  Unfortunately, without any investigation, it's hard to determine anyone's accuracy.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.