Author Topic: Iran warns U.S., Israel of revenge after parade attack  (Read 439 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Iran warns U.S., Israel of revenge after parade attack
« on: September 24, 2018, 10:51:27 am »
Iran warns U.S., Israel of revenge after parade attack
Bozorgmehr Sharafedin

LONDON (Reuters) - The deputy head of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards warned U.S. and Israeli leaders on Monday to expect a “devastating” response from Tehran, accusing them of involvement in an attack on a military parade in the city of Ahvaz.

“You have seen our revenge before ... You will see that our response will be crushing and devastating and you will regret what you have done,” Hossein Salami said in a speech before the funeral of the victims broadcast live on the state television.

Thousands of people packed the streets of the southwestern Iranian city of Ahvaz to mourn the victims of Saturday’s assault that killed 25 people, including 12 members of the elite Revolutionary Guards.

Read more at: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-military-attacks/iran-warns-u-s-israel-of-revenge-after-parade-attack-idUSKCN1M40JN

It doesn't help if Rudy is out addressing the MEK (dissident organization in exile) hosted conference on this day where I think the articles said he talked of regime change.

We have stated we had nothing to do with the attack but whether it was an inside job or assisted from the outside, you figure, they had very good intelligence, I don't think one attacker got hurt and they were shooting for 10 minutes?? It's an odd set of circumstances, I'm watching.