Author Topic: Haven Monahan To Testify In Kavanaugh Hearings.. Ann Coulter  (Read 422 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Haven Monahan To Testify In Kavanaugh Hearings.. Ann Coulter
« on: September 20, 2018, 10:39:09 pm »
Haven Monahan To Testify In Kavanaugh Hearings
Ann Coulter

Posted: Sep 19, 2018 12:01 AM

If this is what the left pulls against a sweet nerd like Brett Kavanaugh, I can't wait for the hearings to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg!

Observers of the passing scene were not surprised that the same lunatics screaming that Kavanaugh is going to impose "The Handmaid's Tale" on America also announced that he had committed attempted rape and murder in high school.

His accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, remembered this in a therapy session 30-plus years after the alleged incident -- coincidentally, at the exact moment Kavanaugh was all over the news as Mitt Romney's likely Supreme Court nominee.

She doesn't remember the time or place of the assault, told no one for 30 years and has no evidence or corroboration. Maybe the party was at Haven Monahan's house. (He was the instigator of the fraternity gang rape reported in Rolling Stone, which never happened and -- luckily for Monahan! -- who doesn't exist. Otherwise, he was in BIG trouble.)

But the psychology professor at Palo Alto University -- who recently signed a letter denouncing President Trump's border policies (thank you, Attorney General Sessions!) -- says a teenaged Kavanaugh threw her on a bed at a party and began groping her, trying to take off her clothes.

Here's the kicker: "I thought he might inadvertently kill me."

We went pretty quickly from drunken teenaged groping to manslaughter.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2018/09/19/haven-monahan-to-testify-in-kavanaugh-hearings-n2520616
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Haven Monahan To Testify In Kavanaugh Hearings.. Ann Coulter
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 11:08:07 pm »
FTA--

Tell me what an "investigation" of this matter involves. Do agents go door to door in Montgomery County, Maryland, asking everyone who went to high school in the early 1980s if they remember going to some kind of party?

Second: IT'S NEVER THE VICTIM WHO NEEDS AN INVESTIGATION! She knows what her story is. It's the accused who wants an investigation to know exactly what he's accused of.

Blasey Ford already knows what she thinks happened. I've been waiting my whole life to unburden myself about that night in 1981, 1982 or 1983 in a dark bedroom. Well, I'm not sure if it was a bedroom, but it definitely had a door. And a ceiling and a floor-ish kind of thing. And walls -- I know I was surrounded by walls. I remember thinking, "OH MY GOSH, I'M IN A CLOSED SPACE!" On one hand, walls keep me warm, but that's also why I've never enjoyed sex.

The only reason for the professor to insist upon an "investigation" is to delay having to give her story under oath until she knows what can be proved -- and what can be disproved.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 11:17:08 pm »
   Kudo's to President Trump for not scratching that itch, to tweet something really profound/profane about this Woman. 
   It's obvious where this is going, fight fire with fire, label her a slut and/or whore, nobody wins. 
   This is insane.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 02:14:23 am »
Trump has been remarkably restrained during this.  Good for him!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 03:14:10 am »
Trump has been remarkably restrained during this.  Good for him!

Nah. I want to see more slash and burn. I want to see this stupid lying whore living in a cardboard box under a bridge with a serious smack habit by the end of the year.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 05:03:41 am »
Nah. I want to see more slash and burn. I want to see this stupid lying whore living in a cardboard box under a bridge with a serious smack habit by the end of the year.

Awww come on Frank. This woman's a Psychology Prof, and we all have to believe whatever boils out of her.

The Courts believe these quacks day in, day out all over America.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com