Author Topic: Rush: Trump Flipped the Script with Reaction to Kavanaugh Accuser  (Read 458 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Trump Flipped the Script with Reaction to Kavanaugh Accuser
« on: September 20, 2018, 07:02:00 pm »

Trump Flipped the Script with Reaction to Kavanaugh Accuser

Sep 20, 2018

RUSH: So I’m just watching CNN. I want to be able to explain this to you exactly as I just heard this. So I’m watching an infobabe report from the White House to Wolf Blitzer at CNN. The thrust of her report is how shocked — get this, now — how shocked and stunned Trump’s aides are at how respectful he’s been to the accuser. Not the media and others, but the people that work for Trump. This infobabe said the people who work for Trump in the White House, Trump’s aides, have been blown away by how polite and accepting and gentle and nice he has been to the accuser.

They were stunned by it. And then she said that Trump has noticed that the coverage he’s getting on this has been that much better precisely because he’s been a nice guy toward the accuser. So Trump aides told CNN that they now expect this to affect Trump in the long term, that he’s going to now try to be a nice guy as often as he can because he likes the media coverage. Then she said to Wolf Blitzer, “But, Wolf, the real reason the president is so happy is because he is not the accused.

“The president is used to being the accused in these sexual harassment matters, and he’s just so grateful that he’s not the accused, that he is treating this in a responsible and reasonable way.” And then she said (chuckles) but this could all blow up on the president tonight because, Wolf, as we know, the president will be leaving in a short while for a rally in Las Vegas where he’s going to be stumping for a Senate candidate out there. And as you know, Wolf, at these rallies is where the president is unscripted and goes off message and has a tendency to be who he really is.

Implying that all of this niceness and politeness to the accuser could go out the window tonight when Trump goes off script and he could once again start insulting everybody left and right. So we’ll just have to keep a sharp eye on it, Wolf. You know, the president gets in these rallies with his supporters, and they egg him on, and he loves it, and he likes saying things that gets them all worked up. I was laughing myself silly. I just broad smile on my face watching this. And Trump…

You know, they talked about Obama — the left did and the media did — trying to tell us that Obama is so much smarter than everybody that we just can’t keep up, that if life is a game of chess, you know, he’s five or six moves ahead of everybody, that nobody can play in his league. We’re just lucky. We’re lucky to be among the countenance and the aura of Barack Hussein Obama. Let me tell you something. Let me tell you who’s five or six moves ahead of people, and that’s Trump. They are the ones shocked, not Trump’s aides.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/09/20/trump-flipped-the-script-with-reaction-to-kavanaugh-accuser/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Rush: Trump Flipped the Script with Reaction to Kavanaugh Accuser
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 07:07:03 pm »
You gotta admit, given we all know what the game is here the president has been very measured in his comments.