Author Topic: TREY GOWDY Rips Dems For Guilty Until Proven Innocent Tactic Used On Kavanaugh [Video]  (Read 218 times)

rangerrebew

TREY GOWDY Rips Dems For Guilty Until Proven Innocent Tactic Used On Kavanaugh [Video]
Sep 21, 2018

Trey Gowdy joined Brett Baier to discuss the Democrats strategy of convicting Judge Kavanaugh before he has a chance to speak. The guilty until proven innocent tactic is a very dangerous one to take and Gowdy knows it…It goes against everything we know about justice and the rule of law.

Baier showed Gowdy a video clip of Senator Gillibrand making false claims about Kavanaugh:

He had this to say about her comments:

“Wow. When I walked into the studio tonight, there was a presumption of innocence and you did not have to prove your innocence. So, I’m a little surprised to hear what the senator from  New York said. Brett, I’ll tell you this, I think that Dr. Ford met with Democratic legislators before the FBI investigated it. I know that she talked to The Washington Post before the FBI investigated it. The FBI did not have jurisdiction over state sex assault claims. If they want to locate witnesses, if there are witnesses that know whether or not this happened, I am all for it and I am all for them being compelled to testify.”

https://100percentfedup.com/trey-gowdy-rips-dems-for-guilty-until-proven-innocent-tactic-used-on-kavanaugh-video/

rangerrebew

When I was stationed in Mejifornia, I was at a party and got real drunk.  Nazi Pelosi was there too and she groped me without my permission.  I don't remember where it was, when it was, or who was there but since it is now up to the accused to prove their innocence, I think she should be kicked out of congress.

If this sounds stupid, ignorant, and totally without merit, what is the difference between Ford's claim and mine? :shrug:

Offline dfwgator

Oh whatever, Trey.